Neighbor Arrested In Seton Hall House...

Neighbor Arrested In Seton Hall House Party Shooting - One Suspect ...

There are 17 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Neighbor Arrested In Seton Hall House Party Shooting - One Suspect .... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Investigators, Monday night, announced the arrest of Nicholas Welch, 25, for the shooting death of Seton Hall honors student Jessica Moore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

TRUE MINORITY

Mentor, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I'm quite sure J. Jackson, & Sharpton are in thier private jets on thier way to Seton Hall to "comfort" these young African-American youths during this time of tragedy.
After all THEY ARE the voice of thier community, & should be there to comfort & stand-up for the "injustices" against thier people.
OH SH*T!!!!!!! There are no whites to blame this on. Turn the plane around.
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Pretty girl.
Shaun

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Wow, it's amazing how ignorant people can be when it comes to race. Why must everything be white and black. Who cares what color the shooter was, or the young lady. All that matters is a innocent life was lost. What if this happened on a all white campus, by a white suspect, what would you have said? Nothing! So before you put your inconsiderate comments, please remember this was someone's child. Imagine how her mother/father must feel reading comments like yours. Also, maybe you should spell check before posting.
TRUE MINORITY wrote:
I'm quite sure J. Jackson, & Sharpton are in thier private jets on thier way to Seton Hall to "comfort" these young African-American youths during this time of tragedy.
After all THEY ARE the voice of thier community, & should be there to comfort & stand-up for the "injustices" against thier people.
OH ****!!!!!! There are no whites to blame this on. Turn the plane around.
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Shaun wrote:
Wow, it's amazing how ignorant people can be when it comes to race. Why must everything be white and black. Who cares what color the shooter was, or the young lady. All that matters is a innocent life was lost. What if this happened on a all white campus, by a white suspect, what would you have said? Nothing! So before you put your inconsiderate comments, please remember this was someone's child. Imagine how her mother/father must feel reading comments like yours. Also, maybe you should spell check before posting.
<quoted text>
Well put.
TRUE MINORITY

Mentor, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Shaun wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 I could give a rat's aSS about my spelling(Look at what certain people have done to this language(ebonics) & you wanna critique my spelling?) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????
#2 When the black community stops CONSTANT, SENSELESS, VIOLENT crimes against THE HUMAN RACE I will shut my mouth!!!!
Not quite sure what's goin on in your neck of the woods, but in Cleveland, African-Americans are killing themselves, & others like it is free!!!!!
****By the way, it's BLACKS who make it a black/white thing 1000% more than whites!!!
HipooooooooooCRI T

Basalt, CO

#6 Sep 28, 2010
You are spreading hate in the disguise of saying Black people spread hate. You are exactly what you are talking about. It must be hard to live such a confused life...
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2010
TRUE MINORITY wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 I could give a rat's **** about my spelling(Look at what certain people have done to this language(ebonics) & you wanna critique my spelling?) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????
#2 When the black community stops CONSTANT, SENSELESS, VIOLENT crimes against THE HUMAN RACE I will shut my mouth!!!!
Not quite sure what's goin on in your neck of the woods, but in Cleveland, African-Americans are killing themselves, & others like it is free!!!!!
****By the way, it's BLACKS who make it a black/white thing 1000% more than whites!!!
Have Mercy. Thank you Lord for not looking at the skin color. We all have to answer to you one day. All have sinned and come short of your glory. Unbelievable!
TRUE MINORITY

Mentor, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2010
HipooooooooooCRIT wrote:
You are spreading hate in the disguise of saying Black people spread hate. You are exactly what you are talking about. It must be hard to live such a confused life...
I am a product of today's society!!!!!(Other races use this, why not mine?)
WASN'T raised this way, but it was taught to me by the race that blames mine for EVERYTHING, TAKES NO SELF-RESPONSIBILITY, & KILLS SENSELESSLY!!!!!
OH YEAH, & I was taught that this is acceptable to defend one's own race, by Jesse Jaxson, Farakhan, & Albert Sharpton.
P.S. I SLEEP AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Not Likely

Bedford, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Don't worry about TRUE PATHETIC over there all he does is sits on his a** with his Bud in his hands and troll the site for racial topics and spew his hate because he is lonely and sad and has no life really and wants to blame minorities for his life's ills. There are a few on here like that. You just have to hit the ignore button and maybe they'll stop like a child having a temper tantrum, when no one is listening they usually stop.
Shaun wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE MINORITY

Mentor, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Not Likely wrote:
Don't worry about TRUE PATHETIC over there all he does is sits on his **** with his Bud in his hands and troll the site for racial topics and spew his hate because he is lonely and sad and has no life really and wants to blame minorities for his life's ills. There are a few on here like that. You just have to hit the ignore button and maybe they'll stop like a child having a temper tantrum, when no one is listening they usually stop.
<quoted text>
Here's the rub "not likely".
I AM NOT ALONE!!!! It seems to me that there are more folks on here that are fed-up & sick of it as I am. What you are NOT seeing on here is that thier is MORE than a few people "like that."
Far from lonely, got a great life, & I do not put blame where it isn't blatantly due!!!
***Go find some clueless liberal to point a finger at. OR, better yet point it at those who are out destroying this city, or at those who are doing this killing.
CALL ME RACIST IF YOU WANT, BUT IT'S NOT MY RACE THAT IS IN THE NEWS EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN' DAY KILLING, BLAMING, RAPING, & ROBBING HARD-WORKING, INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!
***This girl was trying to have a nice night-out. How come when thier are more than 2-3 of a certain race & they get together people seem to die????
FACTS ARE FACTS PAL!!!!!!!!! Just an UNBELIEVABLY VIOLENT CULURE & RACE!!!
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2010
TRUE MINORITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the rub "not likely".
I AM NOT ALONE!!!! It seems to me that there are more folks on here that are fed-up & sick of it as I am. What you are NOT seeing on here is that thier is MORE than a few people "like that."
Far from lonely, got a great life, & I do not put blame where it isn't blatantly due!!!
***Go find some clueless liberal to point a finger at. OR, better yet point it at those who are out destroying this city, or at those who are doing this killing.
CALL ME RACIST IF YOU WANT, BUT IT'S NOT MY RACE THAT IS IN THE NEWS EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN' DAY KILLING, BLAMING, RAPING, & ROBBING HARD-WORKING, INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!
***This girl was trying to have a nice night-out. How come when thier are more than 2-3 of a certain race & they get together people seem to die????
FACTS ARE FACTS PAL!!!!!!!!! Just an UNBELIEVABLY VIOLENT CULURE & RACE!!!
What a shame. Have mercy.
Shaun

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2010
I still find it amazing how you fail to get the picture of what I said. the purpose of my comment was for you to have some kind of heart to imagine how her family must be feeling reading comments like yours. Yet, you can't seem to comprehend so I will let you continue to be ignorant and inconsiderate of others in their time of suffering.
TRUE MINORITY wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 I could give a rat's **** about my spelling(Look at what certain people have done to this language(ebonics) & you wanna critique my spelling?) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Shaun wrote:
I still find it amazing how you fail to get the picture of what I said. the purpose of my comment was for you to have some kind of heart to imagine how her family must be feeling reading comments like yours. Yet, you can't seem to comprehend so I will let you continue to be ignorant and inconsiderate of others in their time of suffering.
<quoted text>
Agreed. Seems like true minority only looks at the skin, which is a crying shame. All have sinned. Not just a certain race. God will be the final judge and then let's see true minority pull the race card. Crime is in everywhere. This person needs too pray.
BLT43

Nashville, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Crime is everywhere is what I meant.
TRUE MINORITY

Mentor, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Shaun wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont care about your point or purpose Shaun.
You have your point, & I have mine.
I may sound horrible, & heartless BUT i am no where near the "monster" who pulled the trigger & took this kid's life!!!!!!
Go hug a tree or go do some inner-city volunteer work, but don't point a finger at me cause certain people have de-sensitized me to thier SAVAGE VIOLENCE!!!!!!
Not Likely

Bedford, OH

#17 Sep 28, 2010
TRUE MINORITY wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dont care about your point or purpose Shaun.
You have your point, & I have mine.
I may sound horrible, & heartless BUT i am no where near the "monster" who pulled the trigger & took this kid's life!!!!!!
Go hug a tree or go do some inner-city volunteer work, but don't point a finger at me
cause certain people have de-sensitized me to thier SAVAGE VIOLENCE!!!!!!
Hush hush hush..... Shhhhhh.... It'll be ok .... Stop your kicking and screaming.... I'll get you a bottle and diaper so you can go night night. Shhhhhhh
sunnie407

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Ok now you people need to get your facts straight!(AGAIN!) Is the girl's name Jessica (as i says in the video) or is it Vanessa??!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
News Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
More from around the web