Girl, 11, critical after Minnesota accidental shooting

Full story: TwinCities.com

An 11-year-old girl is in critical condition after she was accidentally shot in the head when her father's gun went off at a home in east-central Minnesota.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jr j

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

im good friends with jesse i have been down to see his family and non of them blame him his daughter said she still loves him after she was shot

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

NARE NARE NARE NARE~~~Ima tellya a story bout a man named Jed... Oh so he's JUST STUPID THEN?? AND NOT A HILLBILLY???
jr j wrote:
<quoted text>you call him a hillbillie he is from a major city and moved up there
jr j

Newport, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

BRuTaL BRuNeTTe ITaL iANO wrote:
NARE NARE NARE NARE~~~Ima tellya a story bout a man named Jed... Oh so he's JUST STUPID THEN?? AND NOT A HILLBILLY???
<quoted text>
if it would of happen to you how would u feel if what people said about him was about u think about it before you write things

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

It wouldn't happen to me~~I'm not that stupid. I would never bring a gun in my house with kids inside, especially a loaded MALFUNCTIONING GUN~~ITS ON HIS SHOULDERS NOW~~
jr j wrote:
<quoted text>if it would of happen to you how would u feel if what people said about him was about u think about it before you write things
Smartass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Sides he exposed himself to a minor under 16, wonder if that minor was this little girl.
Time to take him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shooting Discussions

Search the Shooting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incorrect 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
Kahr CW40 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
Deer rifle (May '06) Dec '12 Missy 87
Remington 700 police for sale(legally) and othe... (Aug '11) Aug '12 dave 6
•••
•••
•••