Sunni preachers denounce Quran shooti...

Sunni preachers denounce Quran shooting by sniper

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from May 23, 2008, titled Sunni preachers denounce Quran shooting by sniper. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Sunni preachers on Friday denounced the shooting of a Quran, Islam's holy book, by a U.S. sniper in Iraq following a series of apologies by American commanders and President Bush.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Wondering

El Paso, TX

#1 May 23, 2008
Is there any record of these preachers of the "peaceful religion" condemning the activities of the great practitioner of that religion on September 11? America is a secular country, and I don't like any religionists killing anyone, nor do I like getting involved in fights between the various thocrats of the middle east.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
News Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
Kahr CW40 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web