Bethlehem Felon Used Cop's Photo For Target Practice: Ramon Gom...

A Bethlehem felon who illegally carried a gun and practiced shooting on a target of an undercover policeman faces up to nine years in prison. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Marley

AOL

#24 Aug 10, 2009
I shot da sheriff , but I dinnot shoot da deputy
Bryan 3620

Bethlehem, PA

#25 Aug 10, 2009
Winston wrote:
What if you legally own a gun, go to a liscensed gun range, and then shoot at a target of a cop or some other person, is that a crime?
Most target shooting places sell targets of Bin Laden to shoot at.
No...Not at all!
This "bone head" was arrested for what he was charged with.
The Morning Call just thought that talking about paper "cop targets" would get the attention of all of us.
I guess it worked.
But,
That has nothing to do with nothing.
Kodiak

United States

#28 Aug 10, 2009
This moron fures a weapon in a residential area. Him & his father are both fu***ng ntz. I think we all agree they both need to be dealt with accordingly. BUT,BUT,BUT... what in the Blue hel* does the fact that he was shooting at a picture of a cop?

I am a legal gun carrying citizen who practice shoots. If want to shoot at a picture of a cop so what...
Bryan 3620

Bethlehem, PA

#29 Aug 10, 2009
Kodiak wrote:
This moron fures a weapon in a residential area. Him & his father are both fu***ng ntz. I think we all agree they both need to be dealt with accordingly. BUT,BUT,BUT... what in the Blue hel* does the fact that he was shooting at a picture of a cop?
I am a legal gun carrying citizen who practice shoots. If want to shoot at a picture of a cop so what...
You're right...Read all the comments about this.
This Morning Call clown reporter pushed one little tiny fact and made a HUGE deal out of it in the article.
This is why people have to "read between the lines" when getting any information from the Morning Call.
With them,
It's NOT about fact...it's about a "story".
Would anyone be in here if it was ONLY about some loser criminal with a gun violation?
Put "cop targets" and "firearms violation" and everyone THINKS a guy got arrested for that without even understanding the facts.
The Morning Call is a bunch of B.S.
ddd

Bethlehem, PA

#30 Aug 11, 2009
Reality Calling wrote:
How did a convicted felon obtain a weapon? There needs to be more investigation into this.
Your probably a gun grabbin democrate right. You all think if you ban guns this problem will go away, thats why you can't figure out how he got the gun. Bone head criminals don't buy guns in the store, they buy illegal ones on the street from other criminals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
Kahr CW40 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
Deer rifle (May '06) Dec '12 Missy 87
Remington 700 police for sale(legally) and othe... (Aug '11) Aug '12 dave 6
More from around the web