Students hold anti-US protest in Afgh...

Students hold anti-US protest in Afghan north -

There are 2 comments on the www.aatash.org story from May 26, 2008, titled Students hold anti-US protest in Afghan north -. In it, www.aatash.org reports that:

Monday 26 May 2008, by ... ... Hundreds of University students in northern Mazar-e Sharif city staged a protest rally against America over the US soldier's firing at a holy Koran for his practice shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.aatash.org.

Rudi

Germany

#1 May 28, 2008
It is very amazing that they do not protest against murdering of people, agains occupation in Afghanistan or maybe they protest against it too but it is continually a desinfomation there. Or maybe they have fear in times of big prowest Afghan democracy. The real truth is one: Afghanistan is dying. This country looks like one big slum - average life rate: 45 years. If this war will last longer it will be worse and worse. How can these decayed, degenerated, sadistic west criminals make such things? And what do they want to achieve by murdering and ecomating and ruining of this poor coutry? What does it bring to them? These people who are presently by rule in west countries are really sick.
keepinitreal

Louisville, KY

#2 May 28, 2008
You need to keep up with what is really going on. Poor innocent people my butt! Occupation of this country - no thanks. I guess when you are too backward to stop your countrymen from attacking a very powerful nation, you deserve whatever comes your way! If you are too stipud to NOT turn over the criminal who masterminded the murder of thousands of innocent citizens just minding their own business - trying to make a living for their families, then may God help you and your countrymen. Sick - western countries? You mean the same individuals feeding these poor bas---s and trying to protect them from their own murderest thugs - called radicals and jihadist? Whatever, dimwit! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mt. Washington man arrested after alleged 'targ... Sep 14 Rvd 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
News Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
More from around the web