|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

blabla wrote:
wateva
It's because of people like you that the government is getting away with taking away our freedoms.
dillon

Yorktown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

u need guns to survive plus u cant really take guns away because it would not be right to the second amendment
samantha

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

guns should most definatly be legal, the government doesnt want us to have guns because they dont want fellans to have weapons but either way illegally or legally they will find a way to get guns and we need guns to protect ourselves, and i live in busch alaska and we need guns because we dont allways have food in our stores, we need to get gund to shoot caribou and birds and what not.
Gilbert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

I support the views of people stating the cause of self defense, and the Second Amendment, although the Progressives under George Soros and Joe Biden try to use against law abiding gun owners. I agree with the person that stated that too many times, criminals after using a gun, or other items for violence get out early thru plea bargains, if the go to jail at all. The progessives, formally known as the Democratic Party has been taken over being members of the NEW WORLD ORDER, while attacking the right for citizens to own firearms, the have watered down our laws to such an extent that even if you have a criminal committing a violent crime and his or her act of violence is caught on tape, and tens of thousands of people witness it, a conviction is not a gaurantee that person will be convicted, and if convicted usually doesn't get the maximum sentance. Most murders that are gang related, are done by repeat offenders. Meaning that even if convicted, they still murder again, when they get out.(Convicted of one murder, but may have committed many others, but let off because, a good attorney and a liberal judge threw out avidence). I think I'll make this short for now. Keep thinking and questioning folks! Don't be made into mindless sheep like the people who can and able to work..don't but collect money thru social programs like welfare, and turn young women into baby factories. GOD BLESS! You all! Keep hunting, shooting and other outdoor sports!
JBar

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

yeah well the same people that get the guns illegaly what makes you think they will stop. and all other crimes will go up because they would know that people dont have guns. so there for imma keep a gun with me just in case you would rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it
mark

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

should alchohol be legal. more people are killed each year by drunk drivers than by guns. America needs to get it's priorities straight.what about knives,baseball bats,golf clubs. they can also kill. think about it.....
dimplez

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

even though guns cause alot of harm i beleive we should still keep them for protection its a very hard case though
dimplez

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

i love brian<333
laydee nessa

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

handguns r stupid n shoul be banned
droopey

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

i love crayons
tR00P3R

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

i l0VE BRiAN <333
debby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

in texas, where the illegals who are criminals in their own land, what do you think?
debby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

mark wrote:
should alchohol be legal. more people are killed each year by drunk drivers than by guns. America needs to get it's priorities straight.what about knives,baseball bats,golf clubs. they can also kill. think about it.....
what do both have in common? besides killing. the $$$.
jimmyp

Kalkaska, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

martin smith wrote:
i think guns should be leagle because i am a scientsct
you cant even spell scientist why should people trust you with their lives
jimmyp

Kalkaska, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

phoenix602 wrote:
yes whe should have guns guns r usefull when u need them if somebody tried to come in your house and start shooting well u need that gun to protect your ass
Well if there were no guns how would someone go in you house and start shooting?
hayle chloee

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

i didnt mean i have blue hair , its blonde lol
KIRA

Baulkham Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

guns should be BANED cause like, THEY KILL PEOPLE!!!! and if not used properly you could end up KILLING YOURSELF!!!! its so STUPID!!!! so ban the guns and save other peoples lives and your own!!
yoq

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

TONY wrote:
ALBERT CORIA IS SO FaCKIN GAY!!!! ALBERT CORIA FROM SAN DIEGO HIGH SCHOPOL IS A FaCKIN QUERE!!!
WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shooting Discussions

Search the Shooting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incorrect 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
Kahr CW40 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
Deer rifle (May '06) Dec '12 Missy 87
Remington 700 police for sale(legally) and othe... (Aug '11) Aug '12 dave 6
•••
•••
•••