First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Lima, Peru

#1 Oct 11, 2007
what do you think of this. (ALL KIND OF OPINIONS)
phoenix602

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 14, 2007
yes whe should have guns guns r usefull when u need them if somebody tried to come in your house and start shooting well u need that gun to protect your ass
phoenix602

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 14, 2007
they supost to be legal u need them when its importnat!!!
DWC

Beaumont, TX

#4 Nov 26, 2007
Stefano Sanguinetti wrote:
what do you think of this.(ALL KIND OF OPINIONS)
I should hope the second ammendent is sound and invicible. With our state of affairs in this world we need them for just in case.
northwest52

UK

#5 Feb 20, 2008
Guns are legal and should stay that way. Having legally carried a concealed weapon for over a decade I am a firm believer in gun rights. I have only had too draw my weapon once but it saved my life. If I didn't have a weapon to defend myself and my family could have been seriously harmed or killed. Too much attention is given on making new laws when enforcement of existing laws should be the priority.
martin smith

Warren, MI

#6 Apr 15, 2008
i think guns should be leagle because i am a scientsct
two hand control

Wixom, MI

#7 Apr 23, 2008
northwest52, Amen to that. You are so right about enforcement of existing laws. There is 20.000 plus Gun laws on the books now that are not being enforced, do to Plea Bargins and early Paroles. This needs to stop and the criminals should spend full time for there crime. It would only take a little while and you would see a drop in crime. This has been proven by the project Exile. See @
other states have down this and it had the same affect, it does work we as gun owners and now gun owners need to let our Representatives know we are fed up with crimals being put back out on the streets do to Plea Bargins and early Paroles. As the saying goes YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME. God Bless you and your faimaly are all right. Oh and yes guns are legal it is CRIME that is not.
blabla

Gresham, OR

#8 May 5, 2008
wateva
saddewd

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 3, 2008
if you ban guns, ppl wont come and harm you with guns.
who carres

Billerica, MA

#10 Nov 21, 2008
i think we should nt have guns.only stupid ppl fight with guns. i hate seening young man and woman playing with guns
fck wat you think

Billerica, MA

#11 Nov 21, 2008
we need guns we ned guns..yes we do..smart ppl have guns
trevor 101

Boulder, CO

#12 Dec 15, 2008
i think we should have guns man...
trevor 101

Boulder, CO

#13 Dec 15, 2008
i want a gun..plz give me a gun..i need a gun ..bad weres my gun..i need my gunz
Ben Holmen

Boulder, CO

#15 Dec 15, 2008
i think guns are bad.they can kill people.plz president ban theses horrible weopons.i watched my dad pass away cuase he was shot by a gangster.so plz
zac

Colonial Heights, VA

#16 Dec 16, 2008
personaly i think that every body should be armed and taught how to use a gun properly. tihngs like what happend to ben wouldent hapen. because nobody would try somthing stupid because everybody is "packing" and they would have ther hed dissipeer just look at the stats england has allmost outright banned guns and they have one of the highest crimerates in the worls but sweeden it is "now dont hold me to this" mandatory for a citizen to own a gun and they have one of the lowest crimerates in the world
cody and dusty

Flemingsburg, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2009
amen!
cody

Flemingsburg, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2009
the reoson guns in public places should be legal is because they should
pop

Toronto, Canada

#19 Jan 20, 2009
well guns shud be legal first of all!
u need to be able to protect urslef
u can even use them as a threat so the enemy can back off that my pointt!!
brando111

San Ysidro, CA

#20 Feb 2, 2009
GUNS SHOULD ALWAYS BE LEGAL
we need guns becausewe need to protect ourselves
just b/c they make guns illegal that wont stop criminals from getting them.. so all it is gonna do is take away our saftey
TONY

La Mesa, CA

#21 Mar 2, 2009
ALBERT CORIA IS SO FaCKIN GAY!!!! ALBERT CORIA FROM SAN DIEGO HIGH SCHOPOL IS A FaCKIN QUERE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
News Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
Kahr CW40 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web