Bouncer's second slay trial begins

Bouncer's second slay trial begins

There are 1 comment on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Bouncer's second slay trial begins. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Former bouncer Stephen Sakai is accused of killing one man and paralyzing another in shooting rampage outside Chelsea club in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

outofthebag

AOL

#1 Nov 24, 2008
I was a juror on the Chelsea nightclub shooting spree by Stepehn Sakai. We found him guilty on all eights counts including murder in the 2nd degree and possession of a handgun - which he possessed illegally. Yet another sad story of illegal handgun violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REVEALED: Stephen Paddock Described His Bizarre... Oct 9 Blonde 4
News Mt. Washington man arrested after alleged 'targ... Sep '17 Rvd 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
More from around the web