APNewsBreak: Calif. handgun ammo rule...

APNewsBreak: Calif. handgun ammo rules thrown out

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 19, 2011, titled APNewsBreak: Calif. handgun ammo rules thrown out. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A trial court judge in central California has thrown out key sections of a state law restricting handgun ammunition sales, barring authorities from registering bullet buyers' thumbprints on the grounds that it would be unconstitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Spell It Out for Me

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Visit California. The state that wants to be sure that only criminals are armed. Such a happy place.
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#2 Jan 20, 2011
WhatÂ’s next? Stopping you at the state line and asking if you have any fruit, plants or ammunition! End run to gun control is all this ploy is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shooting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 1
News Canada helping Brits buy 'Bosnian' and 'Somali'... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Somali 1
News Mugshot practice: Police used black male photos... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cops are psychos 5
News Police shoot dog in St. Clair Shores after comp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Law and disorder 1
News Florida sergeant fired for having Trayvon Marti... (Apr '13) Apr '13 anksyeyway 28
News Trayvon Martin shooting targets were 'No-Shoot'... (Apr '13) Apr '13 politically incor... 1
Local shooting (Mar '13) Mar '13 lexxy 1
More from around the web