The NRA's Wayne LaPierre Has the Blood of Connecticut Students On His Hands

Dec 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Common Dreams

The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence has a 62-page list of mass shootings in America since 2005.

Comments
1 - 20 of 154 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
NRA for LIFE

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Guns are no more dangerous than cars , should we also ban cars?

Perhaps it is time that teachers learn to use guns and schools make it mandatory that teachers get their license to carry guns .

Well trained and armed teachers are more than able to protect a school.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Dont need armed teachers.. armed security will work.
Hey, what will happen if somebody goes around stabbing people with a No 2 pencil.. shall we ban pencils too? Its funny how everybody is already attacking the NRA.. as if they walked this kid through the school. Pathetic worms.. always using tragic events to push their agenda.
Kent Morgan

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

WoW wrote:
Hey, what will happen if somebody goes around stabbing people with a No 2 pencil.. shall we ban pencils too?
Does it get any more stupid than this? Do you really think that boy could have killed 27 people with a pencil?
Scott Bell

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

John

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Kent Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it get any more stupid than this? Do you really think that boy could have killed 27 people with a pencil?
Pencils? No. Knives, swords, chainsaws, tools, cars...yes. Guns are just inanimate objects, and the people who are blind to this need to stop and think.
Focus on our mental health system. People knew and reported about the dark knight shooter, people reported the Connecticut shooter, yet they remained free to go commit the tragedies they did.

Criminals don't follow laws and will always be able to hurt others if they have the desire and drive...the solution is to stop them before they do it. Everybody has access to modern chemicals found in every household as well, which was enough for the one guy who bombed that building.

Quit blaming objects and blame the people responsible and find a way to fix that.
Kent Morgan

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pencils?
Yes, Pencils. That's what User WoW used as an example of other "dangerous" inanimate objects. "Hey, what will happen if somebody goes around stabbing people with a No 2 pencil.. shall we ban pencils too?"

Is this really so difficult to get? A hammer or a saw is a tool you use in construction. An assault rifle is used for killing people and should strictly be limited to the army.

Since: Aug 12

Dixon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kent Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Pencils. That's what User WoW used as an example of other "dangerous" inanimate objects. "Hey, what will happen if somebody goes around stabbing people with a No 2 pencil.. shall we ban pencils too?"
Is this really so difficult to get? A hammer or a saw is a tool you use in construction. An assault rifle is used for killing people and should strictly be limited to the army.
Actually since a dead enemy soldier is simply buried, it must incapacitate, and ideally wound an adult male.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Who ever thinks NRA is to blame is a simple minded idiot! Plain and simple! Guns were around and easier to get in the 50's but wasn't no school shootings! What's changed the gun or the people?

Since: Aug 12

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

What changed is the laws creating open hunting areas for blood hunting rogue predators. Laws keeping out those who are trained, equipped and inclined to protect.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Hell all the shit they saying about the shooting don't add up or make sense!
I watched the whole thing and it changed so much!!! Especially the guns and where they were found. The one kid eye witness ran pass the dude and escaped. It don't add up at all. If the computer stuff don't add up I'm not gonna believe it! I know banging that up won't stop me from getting info off it! That's BS what there saying about that!! And bout the video camera?? We can see footage of everything else but not that? Can't tell me no adult is alive and seen his face don't believe it! Something ain't right! And it's odd that this happens right when the UN small arms ban treaty is about to come up!
Lewis

Montevideo, Uruguay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

NRA for LIFE wrote:
Guns are no more dangerous than cars , should we also ban cars?
Perhaps it is time that teachers learn to use guns and schools make it mandatory that teachers get their license to carry guns .
Well trained and armed teachers are more than able to protect a school.
There is a BIG difference: cars may kill by accident, guns are MADE FOR KILL

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>There is a BIG difference: cars may kill by accident, guns are MADE FOR KILL
You stupid! People run over people on purpose all the time! Guns is made to to put a projectile in a spot fast and accurately! To feed your family, and you can choose to shoot a person in the leg or arm somewhere. To shoot in a place to cause death is the persons choice! No one ever made a gun to kill kids in a school. Stop being a idiot!
Lewis

Montevideo, Uruguay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid! People run over people on purpose all the time! Guns is made to to put a projectile in a spot fast and accurately! To feed your family, and you can choose to shoot a person in the leg or arm somewhere. To shoot in a place to cause death is the persons choice! No one ever made a gun to kill kids in a school. Stop being a idiot!
Stupid are you! How many deaths with cars with intention are every day and how many deaths for shot of firearm? There is no comparison.
The manufacturer who made guns like the Newtown scholl, made them to kill. This is not a simple gun, it is a true death machine, that may kill 20 kids in few seconds. Nobody can say "I have the right to have a death machine". You can have it carefully, but there is thousand more that it will not be.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid are you! How many deaths with cars with intention are every day and how many deaths for shot of firearm? There is no comparison.
The manufacturer who made guns like the Newtown scholl, made them to kill. This is not a simple gun, it is a true death machine, that may kill 20 kids in few seconds. Nobody can say "I have the right to have a death machine". You can have it carefully, but there is thousand more that it will not be.
Hell if you want to go on items based off numbers you can easily kill with..He could have went around and burned down houses while family's were sleeping at night! Caught a school bus full of kids on fire what they hold, 30 to 50? Hell Ban gas!! Poison the food at the school cafeteria and killed all of em! Hell ban everything that could do that!
Hell on halloween just riding around running over trick or treaters! A 100 in a night easy! And poisoned candy before he handed out before he left! Hell Ban cars and trick or treating! There are a hundred different things he or anyone could do to kill a mass quickly! Like 911! Hell no telling how many he could have killed at a dam parade with a truck in just a few minutes! So your statement is invalid! At least a gun being fired is loud enough to warn people all around that something is going down! With a lot of other ways that's not the case!!
Kent Morgan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Unbelievable bullshit that the NRA's Grand Wizard Wayne Lapierre once again vomits into the microphones.
Purple Turtle

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Whats up with Fox News NOT airing the NRA's Wayne LaPierre speech? I seen it live on MSNBC.
I'm very disappointed in Fox News. I would expect that from the liberal press but not Fox.
Kent Morgan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Purple Turtle wrote:
Whats up with Fox News NOT airing the NRA's Wayne LaPierre speech? I seen it live on MSNBC.
I'm very disappointed in Fox News. I would expect that from the liberal press but not Fox.
Well that's the differnece between "liberal" stations that believe in free information and a right-wing fascist network like Fox.
Laurie Taylor

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I find it remarkable that in the USA you cant see the connection between not owning guns and not killing people and owning guns and killing people, in the UK firearms ownsership is rare and tightly controlled..

2012 Gun deaths in the United Kingdom - approx 30
2012 Gun deaths in the USA - approx 30'000

If the USA were still a British colony you wouldnt be in this self inflicted mess now...
Kent Morgan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Laurie Taylor wrote:
I find it remarkable that in the USA you cant see the connection between not owning guns and not killing people and owning guns and killing people, in the UK firearms ownsership is rare and tightly controlled..
2012 Gun deaths in the United Kingdom - approx 30
2012 Gun deaths in the USA - approx 30'000
If the USA were still a British colony you wouldnt be in this self inflicted mess now...
Bravo, Laurie! But the problem is that NRA members can't understand statistics.
scared little kid

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I thought that old NRA man was silly, he had the mother of all comb overs & looked like a pedophile, my dad said if that guy came anywhere near my school he should be shot on sight xx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••