'Legend' sets box office record for December opening

Full story: Daily Breeze
A police photographer, furious with a Rolling Stone cover photo he believes glamorizes the surviving Boston Marathon suspect, released gritty images Thursday from the day he was captured. Full Story
avengetheweak

San Clemente, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Jann Wenner, a Chadwick School graduate, is the embarrassment of the South Bay and current publisher of Rolling Stone magazine. This is not a "serious and thoughtful" coverage of an important political event but rather, the calloused and thoughtless glorification of a cowardly murderer of American men, women and children of all persuasions. I think Mr. Wenner has forgotten that he is a fellow American whose brothers and sisters have and will continue to endure a heinous tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World record holder Fiona Oakes to give out pri... Oct 17 Giles Dadd 1
Man Fleeing Cops Joins Chicago Marathon Oct 16 Liberal forever 8
Hartford Marathon Road Closures Will Start Satu... Oct 11 American Gentlema... 1
Hernandez Cites Tsarnaev in Motion Oct 6 Flatulence Fred 10
Settlement Reached In Marathon Defamation Lawsuit Oct 2 Jaime 1
Great turnout at the 2014 Nutrience Oakville Ha... Sep 22 no real debates u... 1
Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is in... (Apr '13) Aug '14 Wayne 132

Marathon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE