Feds added Tsarnaev brothers' mother ...

Feds added Tsarnaev brothers' mother to terror database

There are 10 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Feds added Tsarnaev brothers' mother to terror database. In it, CBS News reports that:

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, mother of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the two men accused of setting off bombs near the Boston Marathon finish line, walks near her home in Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia, April 23, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Too little too late...

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Fry this bitch in bacon grease.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2013
if the fbi knew about these muslim terrorists back in 2010, would that also imply that obama knew?

using the liberal logic, that would also imply that obama is to blame for the boston marathon bombing by not doing anything to prevent these terrorists to carry out their crimes in the usa.

the fact that obama is not enforcing our immigration laws and pushing for an amnesty makes you wonder if he is not also planning for an invasion.

just following the logic of the liberals.

blame not the ones who pull the trigger but the ones who could have prevented the crime.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Tsarnaev family is a family of low life criminals and do not represent Islam.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Tsarnaev family is a family of low life criminals and do not represent Islam.
surely, you jest.

what is happening around the world in so many countries is not at the hands of muslims?

the tsarnaev family is but one part of the problem a reflection of the root of the problem.

we all know the problem to be islam.

the religion of hate. is it not true that islam calls for the extermination of the jews?

let us hear the truth, muslim.

we tired of your taqqiya, and kitman. your hudnas.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
surely, you jest.
what is happening around the world in so many countries is not at the hands of muslims?
the tsarnaev family is but one part of the problem a reflection of the root of the problem.
we all know the problem to be islam.
the religion of hate. is it not true that islam calls for the extermination of the jews?
let us hear the truth, muslim.
we tired of your taqqiya, and kitman. your hudnas.
I do not judge a whole group of people by radicalized offshoots. We've got maniac Christian cults, like Christian identity groups here, who are also on the FBI watch list, but do they represent all of Christianity? No!

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not judge a whole group of people by radicalized offshoots. We've got maniac Christian cults, like Christian identity groups here, who are also on the FBI watch list, but do they represent all of Christianity? No!
history is full of examples of where "groups" of people did evil.

the nazis. the communists. and yes, the muslims. going back in time, we saw the roman empire treat their slaves like nothing. gengis khan, attila the hun, alexander the great, etc. it goes on and on.

and YOU do not think we can judge "groups" of people as being evil? or having the same beliefs and goals?

YOU are brain dead, stupid.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
history is full of examples of where "groups" of people did evil.
the nazis. the communists. and yes, the muslims. going back in time, we saw the roman empire treat their slaves like nothing. gengis khan, attila the hun, alexander the great, etc. it goes on and on.
and YOU do not think we can judge "groups" of people as being evil? or having the same beliefs and goals?
YOU are brain dead, stupid.
Well, since you do like to judge, then you are discriminatory and a racist.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you do like to judge, then you are discriminatory and a racist.
I find it hilarious that you have put me in a "group".

so, tell me, genius. will you judge all of us "racist" as being evil?..perhaps some of us are innocent?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you do like to judge, then you are discriminatory and a racist.
hey, genius. just curious.. have you read the koran?

did you know that islam mandates the extermination of the jews?
did you know that islam mandates endless war with non-muslims until they submit to islam?

if you didn't know this, might I suggest you read the koran before you go around making these stupid remarks about how we shouldn't be judging all muslims because of the actions of a few "extremist".

as I see it, anybody who pledges loyalty to a religion that mandates the extermination of anybody is pretty evil. all of them are "extremist".

some to them just happen to be worker ants. and some are soldier ants. there is no doubt in my mind that they support one another 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The FBI director just painted a bizarre picture... Jun 16 Abrahammock Relig... 20
News Veteran marathon runner resumes his sporting fe... Jun 13 Fred 1
News When weird things happen, Olympians rely on men... May '16 Prosperity Fundie... 2
News 12-Year-Old Finishes Half-Marathon - by Mistake Apr '16 Wear Protection 13
News 17:04 Mark Wahlberg to shoot movie about Tsarna... Apr '16 Noyb 1
News Boston Marathon movie won't be filmed at UMass-... Mar '16 Marie 2
News 'Carol,' 'The Danish Girl' among GLAAD Media Aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web