L.A. Marathon: Glendale man runs to r...

L.A. Marathon: Glendale man runs to raise charitable funds

There are 1 comment on the Glendale News-Press story from Mar 18, 2012, titled L.A. Marathon: Glendale man runs to raise charitable funds. In it, Glendale News-Press reports that:

Larry Meyer, of Glendale, in his Glendale office on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. Meyer will run in the Los Angeles Marathon on Sunday to generate money to donate to the Blind Children's Center in Los Angele,s where he has donated over $100,000 that he earned running in marathons all over the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glendale News-Press.

Carole

Riverside, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2012
I am so proud of my dad. He is a man of sincerity, heart, and perseverance. The Blind Children's Center is a wonderful, inspiring place and I hope others are prompted to support it after reading this article!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men held without bail for alleged threats to ... Aug 24 Questions 1
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Jun '15 Pat Sajakoff 1
News Pan Am torchbearers to run through Orl an... Jun '15 Fart news 2
News On This Day: Terry Fox's "Marathon of Hope" Com... (Jan '13) Jun '15 scoobydoolover1995 4
News 'So what if I'm on the effing dole'?' Mother of... May '15 Tazo 1
News Elizabeth Warren rips rules for gay blood donors May '15 New Perspective 6
News Journalism! The Hill Reports Crazy Conspiracy T... May '15 Tazo 1
More from around the web