Long, strange trip ending for VW's hi...

Long, strange trip ending for VW's hippie van

There are 1 comment on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Sep 22, 2013, titled Long, strange trip ending for VW's hippie van. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

By The Associated Press Show Bits brings you the 65th annual Emmy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

Parden Pard

Nazareth, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2013
In the 70's I had two of em. Used the heck out of them and sold them for what I payed.Moved on to a dodge van,2 chevy vans, 2 ford vans.they where all good vans and served me well,but I miss the VW bus the most.....(sigh)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mysterious male 911 caller 'threatened further ... Sep '16 lgbt is silly 1
News Ultra-marathon runner reunited with missing str... Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News The FBI director just painted a bizarre picture... Jun '16 Abrahammock Relig... 20
News Veteran marathon runner resumes his sporting fe... Jun '16 Fred 1
News When weird things happen, Olympians rely on men... (May '16) May '16 Prosperity Fundie... 2
News 12-Year-Old Finishes Half-Marathon - by Mistake (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wear Protection 13
News 17:04 Mark Wahlberg to shoot movie about Tsarna... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Noyb 1
More from around the web