June 5, 2013 12:52 p.m. Runner's pain is no pulled muscle, rather, a baby

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: KTNV-TV Las Vegas 6

An aspiring half-marathon runner in Minnesota whose two-hour training session left her with a sore back was stunned to discover that the pain was not due to a pulled muscle or a slipped disc but that she was about to give birth.

Full Story

Since: Jul 07

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Sure it's her hubby's?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Truly the most bizaar occurence imaginable to me and for once, I'm positive I'm far from being alone in thinking that.

:O mg

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#3 Jun 6, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Truly the most bizaar occurence imaginable to me and for once, I'm positive I'm far from being alone in thinking that.
:O mg
Gasp!
Trish Staine says she had no idea she was pregnant. The 33-year-old Duluth mother of three insists she gained no weight, felt no fetal movement -- and that her husband has had a vasectomy.
~~~
What Have you been up to girl?!
;D Hahaha

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4 Jun 7, 2013
I know that some believe Jesus will be returning one day......but I didn't know so soon.....amazing a Miracle child who was created by IMMACULATE CONCEPTION just like Jesus.......and in my lifetime too......OMG.......lol!!!
Brother In Law

Medford, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Gasp!
Trish Staine says she had no idea she was pregnant. The 33-year-old Duluth mother of three insists she gained no weight, felt no fetal movement -- and that her husband has had a vasectomy.
~~~
What Have you been up to girl?!
;D Hahaha
What was she running from?

;-)

Since: Jun 13

Right behind you!

#6 Jun 7, 2013
Now you all know why I am so busy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World record holder Fiona Oakes to give out pri... Oct '14 Giles Dadd 1
Man Fleeing Cops Joins Chicago Marathon Oct '14 Liberal forever 8
Hartford Marathon Road Closures Will Start Satu... Oct '14 American Gentlema... 1
Hernandez Cites Tsarnaev in Motion Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 10
Settlement Reached In Marathon Defamation Lawsuit Oct '14 Jaime 1
Great turnout at the 2014 Nutrience Oakville Ha... Sep '14 no real debates u... 1
Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is in... (Apr '13) Aug '14 Wayne 132
More from around the web