`VJ' tells of sex, drugs, rock 'n' ro...

`VJ' tells of sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll at MTV

There are 3 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from May 6, 2013, titled `VJ' tells of sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll at MTV. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

On the day the Boston Marathon bombing transfixed the world, Mark Watkins of suburban Kansas City lay face to face with a crisis of life, death and faith of his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Eli Bowen

Morrisville, PA

#1 May 6, 2013
A first I didn't and I remember watching the show in 82 so I looked at some of the videos and I'LL be dammed she played Ginger the hooker that Hauser was always beating up and trying to kill. Thanks for the time travel
DonkeyEstonkey

Hampton, VA

#2 May 7, 2013
Burst my bubble!
Thought it was all Oreos and ice cream over there...
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#3 May 7, 2013
I always like Martha Quinn........Ida Dunner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Phelps vs. a shark: The bizarre history... Jul '17 Then Phartsc 15
News Paris: NDP is the party that cares about people (May '17) May '17 who ya gonna call 1
News Marathoners run extra half mile after course error (May '17) May '17 Jeeshush Sheeeria 2
News Remembering Ed Whitlock, the Marathoner Who Was... (Mar '17) Apr '17 misfit 0676 2
News First woman to officially run Boston Marathon (Apr '17) Apr '17 misfit 0676 2
News 70-year-old runs 7 marathons on 7 continents in... (Mar '17) Mar '17 andet1987 7
News President Trump doing what he promised (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy 1
More from around the web