Not everyone adapts to American life

Not everyone adapts to American life

There are 111 comments on the www.dailyworld.com story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Not everyone adapts to American life. In it, www.dailyworld.com reports that:

The uncle of the accused Boston Marathon bombers got the boys right. They were unable to settle into American life, Ruslan Tsarni told reporters from his home in Maryland, “and thereby just hating everyone who did” ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyworld.com.

Since: Apr 13

Belgrade, Serbia

#92 Apr 27, 2013
cao;) da li ti se dopada?

http://visitors2cash.com/ref.php...

;)

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#93 Apr 27, 2013
If you can't adapt.. GTFO! Very simple..

Location hidden

#94 Apr 27, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAY THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP A MUSLIM.
It seems you have been lost in your own delusional thoughts as you have not kept up to date with events in this forum.
It is I, formerly animals against Islam, but now a recent convert to Islam, who is speaking to you as Basil Muhammad.
Islam enables me to fulfill my role as a human male and not be subjugated by the false morals and norms of the West.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#95 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you have been lost in your own delusional thoughts as you have not kept up to date with events in this forum.
It is I, formerly animals against Islam, but now a recent convert to Islam, who is speaking to you as Basil Muhammad.
Islam enables me to fulfill my role as a human male and not be subjugated by the false morals and norms of the West.
But the book is an obvious hoax. Can't you see how you've been duped? The creator of the universe would never have the same misunderstandings of the cosmos that a 7th century person would have, and yet that is exactly what anybody can see all over the Quran. Did somebody hypnotize you to allow you to float over these verses? I can't understand it for the life of me. You weren't born a Muslim so how did you possibly miss all of these? Did you even read the Quran or did you just listen to what Muslims told you about Islam? Seems like they'll tell you anything you want to hear, as long as you sign on the dotted line, so to speak.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#96 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you are just a troll.

Elizabethtown, KY

#97 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
It is the duty of every Muslim to spread the beauty of Islam and the words of Allah as given to The Prophet Muhammad by the Archangel Gabriel.
By doing so the believer becomes closer to God.
Muslims, maintain your journeys to the West to do the above.
At the same time never forget the atrocities performed by the West upon ourselves viz. the 30 tonnes of depleted uranium dust left behind to spread by the wind across our lands causing genetic mutations during the war against the non-existent WMD.
Each act of retribution is a win for you, no matter how small, even puncturing a tyre of someone who is pro-war or anti-Muslim in the country of warmongers.
I come to you in the name of the True God, Jesus the savior if the world. The prayers of Christians will be a stumbling block for your spread of lies and violence. Though you may prosper for a season and a time, your end will be great and many will curse the name Islam. We are not your enemies, Jesus our Lord is faithful to forgive all trespasses and truly I pray for the redemption of your soul.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#99 Apr 27, 2013
BeholdOurGod wrote:
<quoted text>
I come to you in the name of the True God, Jesus the savior if the world. The prayers of Christians will be a stumbling block for your spread of lies and violence.
Well maybe your prayers will work, because simple common sense doesn't appear to. But just to be fair, would you care to explain these two verses from Revelation while you are at it?

6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#100 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
If you intend to go down the usual convert role by becoming radicalised do the rest of humanity a favour and explode away from human habitation!
You converts are often the worst sort of muslim!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#101 Apr 27, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> If you intend to go down the usual convert role by becoming radicalised do the rest of humanity a favour and explode away from human habitation!
You converts are often the worst sort of muslim!
Why do they even need Islam if they simply want to hate the US? Timothy McVeigh didn't need it. He didn't need any religion at all.

Location hidden

#102 Apr 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they even need Islam if they simply want to hate the US? Timothy McVeigh didn't need it. He didn't need any religion at all.
There is more than one way to skin a cat.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#104 Apr 27, 2013
They shouldn't have been here.

Elizabethtown, KY

#105 Apr 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe your prayers will work, because simple common sense doesn't appear to. But just to be fair, would you care to explain these two verses from Revelation while you are at it?

6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up
If I could interpret these verses I'd be among the most elite of prophets. These are events yet to come and it sounds magnificent though it is a day of terror being that is when the sixth seal is open.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#106 Apr 27, 2013
Multi-culturalism is the slow suicide death of any country that partakes in it.

You think its bad now? Give it a few more years.

Different cultures clash, and it usually gets ugly.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#107 Apr 27, 2013
BeholdOurGod wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could interpret these verses I'd be among the most elite of prophets. These are events yet to come and it sounds magnificent though it is a day of terror being that is when the sixth seal is open.
Well, what I was really asking for is for you to explain how stars can fall and the sky can roll up. But, if one thought the sky was a roof and the stars hang from it, like everyone did back then, then the verses make perfect sense. People before modern science saw no problems with these verses.

Elizabethtown, KY

#108 Apr 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what I was really asking for is for you to explain how stars can fall and the sky can roll up. But, if one thought the sky was a roof and the stars hang from it, like everyone did back then, then the verses make perfect sense. People before modern science saw no problems with these verses.
I assure you that is not the case, I can not say for sure if it is figurative speech or not but it will come to pass and those who witness it will be like "0hhhh that's what that means"

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#110 Apr 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been hundreds of Americans indulging in mass killings for example the OK bombings, Colorado shoot out, Violence and killing at Tucson, AZ. which almost took the life of your Congress lady by a jewish madman, the mass killing of 28 innocent children in Newton, CN. by another American Lunatic etc. etc.
What did they have to do with Islam?
The social scientists in this country have failed to fix the inside of its citizens. Too many misguided and angry people in America with guns with no brains. More Americans killing Americans.
Look genius, I was referring to the post your brother bm made inciting violence against Americans. That is illegal. You are being deliberately obtuse, or the inbreeding has severely affected your mental capabilities.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#111 Apr 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been hundreds of Americans indulging in mass killings for example the OK bombings, Colorado shoot out, Violence and killing at Tucson, AZ. which almost took the life of your Congress lady by a jewish madman, the mass killing of 28 innocent children in Newton, CN. by another American Lunatic etc. etc.
What did they have to do with Islam?
The social scientists in this country have failed to fix the inside of its citizens. Too many misguided and angry people in America with guns with no brains. More Americans killing Americans.
Quran 9:30 explains why Muslims murder non-Muslims.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/05/quran...

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#112 Apr 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh acted on a personal grudge.
Muslims are influenced by the Quran - which pertains for all time and can never be moderated or modernised!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#113 Apr 28, 2013
BeholdOurGod wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you that is not the case,
How can you "assure" anybody of that? Look, the stars may even explode, but they aren't going to "fall" like a fig falls off of a tree. But if we consider what people back then thought the sky and stars were, then the verse makes perfect sense, even if it is perfectly wrong. I think the best excuse that can be made for it is that the writer interpreted the inspiration in the only way he knew how.
BeholdOurGod wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not say for sure if it is figurative speech or not but it will come to pass and those who witness it will be like "0hhhh that's what that means"
Even if it is figurative, it's a very bad use of figurative speech. Do you mean to tell me that it's impossible that the verses came from a lack of knowledge of the true nature of the sky and stars? It matches what people errantly thought about them back then perfectly. Like I said, the only excuse I can think of is that the author couldn't interpret the vision correctly with his limited knowledge of the time, but I'm not saying that I necessarily accept that excuse, it's just the only possibility I can think of. Look, I know the other verses about being having animal heads, etc...could be very figurative or symbolic, but I don't think these two verses are. But remember, the book of revelation was added to the bible later and were the writings of one man. If we take it out of the Bible, the Bible can still survive, I suppose, because it is a modular collection of books over thousands of years, and most of it is written in third person form where it is a narrator retelling what happened.

Then, when you get to the Quran saying the sky will crack open (69:16), it gets much worse and completely conclusive, because you can't make any excuses for that book because it is claimed to be the letter for letter dictation of the creator of all things, not merely an inspiration.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#114 Apr 28, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Timothy McVeigh acted on a personal grudge.
Muslims are influenced by the Quran - which pertains for all time and can never be moderated or modernised!
Well, I was talking about western converts. They don't need to convert to Islam over their hatred for the US, but it seems like that's what many do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The FBI director just painted a bizarre picture... Jun 16 Abrahammock Relig... 20
News Veteran marathon runner resumes his sporting fe... Jun 13 Fred 1
News When weird things happen, Olympians rely on men... May '16 Prosperity Fundie... 2
News 12-Year-Old Finishes Half-Marathon - by Mistake Apr '16 Wear Protection 13
News 17:04 Mark Wahlberg to shoot movie about Tsarna... Apr '16 Noyb 1
News Boston Marathon movie won't be filmed at UMass-... Mar '16 Marie 2
News 'Carol,' 'The Danish Girl' among GLAAD Media Aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web