Joe's picks: My favorite races of the...

Joe's picks: My favorite races of the week for April

There are 1 comment on the Run Oregon Blog - Running and Racing in Oregon - OregonLive.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Joe's picks: My favorite races of the week for April. In it, Run Oregon Blog - Running and Racing in Oregon - OregonLive.com reports that:

Published: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 4:02 PM Updated: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 4:10 PM The Goat Mountain Gallop: My pick for April 16/17. If you had to pick just one race a weekend for the next month , which ones should you run? Well, look no further, because beginning today we're introducing a monthly feature in which one of the Run Oregon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Run Oregon Blog - Running and Racing in Oregon - OregonLive.com.

Ruth

Easton, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Im doing a couple of 5ks in April to prepare for the obstacle 5k at Rebel Race this summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The FBI director just painted a bizarre picture... Jun 16 Abrahammock Relig... 20
News Veteran marathon runner resumes his sporting fe... Jun 13 Fred 1
News When weird things happen, Olympians rely on men... May '16 Prosperity Fundie... 2
News 12-Year-Old Finishes Half-Marathon - by Mistake Apr '16 Wear Protection 13
News 17:04 Mark Wahlberg to shoot movie about Tsarna... Apr '16 Noyb 1
News Boston Marathon movie won't be filmed at UMass-... Mar '16 Marie 2
News 'Carol,' 'The Danish Girl' among GLAAD Media Aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web