Boston bomb suspect's dad warns 'all hell will break loose' if son dies

Full story: WHAS11 13
The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose." Anzor Tsarnaev spoke to ABC News from his home in the Russian city of Makhachkala as Boston police carried out an intense dragnet for his son Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Full Story
mi_lady

Evanston, IL

#1 Apr 19, 2013
what about the people he killed?
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Kill 1 person, and that's a crime and tragedy. Kill 1 million in Iraq, and that's American foreign policy. I wonder where Russia gets their bloody repression from? And in the Land of Caucasia!?! Come on crackas... if yall really racist, you'd know how important the Land of Caucasia is to u honkies! It's here monkeys bred w/ black folks, and made ya pale albino, cave-dwelling plotters.
What about

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
It's a given that the Boston marathon bombing and subsequent manhunt has been riviting, but.... In Texas a manufacturing plant is still burning. Atleast fifteen dead and sixty or more missing. Where the hell is the coverage for this? In a town of twenty eight hundred they're probably not too damned concerned over the scripted crap occuring in Boston. Lives lost are regretful, but why is the importance placed upon those that serve a government agenda? I say fuck Boston. The folks in Texas were just trying to go to work and the first responders were trying to protect and save, but the only thing seemingly important are people preyed upon at some foot race. Evidentally there exists a grading scale for human life. Those perishing for a political cause are more valuable. I'll send my donations to Texas.

Since: Feb 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
These terrorist deserve whatever they get or for the one what they have gotten. The Russian father is talking out of his ass.

The West, Texas explosion is tragic. Can you imagine if that happened in a place like Shelbyville or Eminence?

Tragic for both places.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
I knew you cant trust these white people... white people always bombing... on Waco... on Ok City... on Ruby Ridge... Hey, American Empire, wats the different b/t the children you murder in Pakistan, and 30 other countries in the world, and what this white guy did? Like 9/11, we should follow the same lead, and put all of these white terrorists out for good. War is Terrorism, Amplified and Magnified.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
couchburner: You should watch what happened yesterday very carefully. That's what is going to happen to you and your buddies when the SHTF.
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Y u say that? It's u whites who keep on bombing everybody... when 9/11 happen, u crackas declared war on the entire Arab world... how come w/ Tim McVeigh, or Joe Stack's IRS attack, or Waco, or Jared Lee Loughner, or other white terrorists come out of the woodwork, America dont declare war on all WHITES ? Seems pretty racist...

PLUS, the Land of Caucasia... why yall leave it to a wasteland? They do not want to be Russians... they want Independence... can yall understand that? How come that is so hard to understand? That's the cracka homeland... Johann Blumenbach called Caucasians the most beautiful people in the world, in 1895, and it stuck. Now, racists are everywhere. So white people... why dont u care about ur fellow brethen in Caucasis mountains? It's where u come from?

And actually, scarecrow... this will happen to you. You are the fascist. You are the one who believes violence is the answer, and that might equals rights. You are all that is wrong w/ America. Get the f outta my country!
politically incorrect

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2013
White people are the most beautiful. Just truth. Who does everyone try and imitate...western culture, so many brown skin people wish they were Hollywood movie stars. I mean really, would you rather date a white or black girl? Black women are rude,loud and obnoxious, not to mention most look like chimpanzees. However, there are exceptions in all truths. I mostly speak of a majority in my observations
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Whites look more like monkeys. Whites have no lips, like monkeys. Whites have more body hair, like monkeys. Also, whites like the great outdoors, like monkeys. I also think u mite b wite, so u r biased in ur assessment, towards urself. Beauty is subjective. Symmetry is something scientifically beautiful, but that cuts across all nationalities.
politically incorrect

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Good points
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Thx. Personally, black woman is my dream. But they are all beautiful.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Pushing it Abit now couchburner
couchburner

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2013
I am not. W/ men, I c race, but my dcck is a humanitarian. And black women got that booty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marathon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great turnout at the 2014 Nutrience Oakville Ha... Sep 22 no real debates u... 1
Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is in... (Apr '13) Aug '14 Wayne 132
Marathon suspect wants to boost case to move tr... Jul '14 Justice 2
Number of children crossing alone from Mexico i... Jul '14 Petal Power 9
Boston Brothers Sentenced to Prison in One Fund... Jun '14 reality is a crutch 1
Downtown Santa Cruz Wine Walk draws foot traffic May '14 Donny B 4
'Mom in the Movies' nurtures a fan's love of film May '14 Victoria Nicklas 1

Marathon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE