Ethics Question: Shooting Ducks on th...

Ethics Question: Shooting Ducks on the Water

There are 3 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Ethics Question: Shooting Ducks on the Water. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

For the record, I have never shot a duck on the water and I never will, with, of course, the exception of cripples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Hank

Charlestown, MA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Being the oldest of 11 children,I killed lots of ducks on water.If you think getting close to ducks on water is easy,try it.I also have sucked ducks into 15yds with decoys,calls from a camo blind.What is more ethical Mister I'm a good hunter.
girls hunt too

Belle River, Canada

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Try telling that to HAC...she'll have your head for that comment. I've only gotten one duck..but it had a band!! I just started hunting last year and I don't have much time to get out. Hunting on the lake makes for great pics!
girls hunt too

Belle River, Canada

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I personally like watching them cup in and commit to land..even when I'm not shooting them. I wouldn't shoot them on the water...live decoys are better then fake. The live ducks bring more flocks in. Just a thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Dec 28 grangelinie 35
News Too young to hunt deer? Not in Wisconsin Nov '17 scoob 1
News Hiking into hunting season: Some tips to stay safe Sep '17 im not a doctor 4
News Car-deer collisions on rise in much of Wabash V... (Apr '17) Apr '17 iloveblackyogapants 1
News Family: School shamed 9-year-old for wearing sh... (Jan '17) Jan '17 buff24seven 1
News Man shoots himself in chest with crossbow while... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Bigbill 1
News Ronald Weaner elected president of Pennsylvania... (Feb '11) Dec '16 deweyj 5
More from around the web