fishing & hunting

Apr 27, 2011 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 91

Whitetail deer hunting is a cherished pastime for Rochester outdoorsmen. For most, it is about spending time with family and friends, communing with nature and putting delicious venison on the table.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#89 Nov 2, 2012
girls hunt too wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been said in one sentence....Humans were not necessarily meant to eat meat. I won't debate that...I don't have the energy or o the obbsesive behaviour you do. I have a family to run. Hugs enjoy your day! ;)
um, no sweetie, I didn't have to study all night, I became informed of the TRUTH and facts many years ago. You call facts "whacko" because you don't like the TRUTH. How typical of an uneducated, animal murdering coward. You think it's funny that the other scumbag psychopath kills squirrels because the COWARD can't confront me like a mature, intelligent ADULT?? Way to show that you are just as much a despicable PoS as that slob.
girls hunt too

Windsor, Canada

#90 Nov 2, 2012
Yeah but most could speak the truth in less then a novel. I find your tactics a little ...over done. I don't mind "your" truth because it is what you believe in..I just think the way go about your arguments crude. Please stop calling me an PoS it is very unlady like. Enjoy cruising the net..seems like a full time job.I on the other hand will have a glass of wine and read my book...sweet dreams!
girls hunt too

Windsor, Canada

#92 Nov 3, 2012
Ohhh yes HAC I just love reading your BS. It wasn't a list it was almost a bible. Beleive you me I am very lady like....you should see me in camo with a 20g in my hand..I look hot! Chow Bella!!!
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#93 Nov 3, 2012
girls hunt too wrote:
Ohhh yes HAC I just love reading your BS. It wasn't a list it was almost a bible. Beleive you me I am very lady like....you should see me in camo with a 20g in my hand..I look hot! Chow Bella!!!
Like I said before--you are incapable of comprehending multiple syllable words, lengthy lists of FACTS, or TRUTH. Also, get over yourself honey, I don't care what you think you look like and the fact that you are trying to impress me is hilarious and pathetic all in one. Murderers are always ugly. FYI dear, if you're going to try and impress me, at least get it right --it's "Ciao" not chow..though at least you called ME beautiful. Thanks! Ciao, animale assassino!
girls hunt to

Windsor, Canada

#94 Nov 3, 2012
I refuse to feed into your world of hate. I am a beautiful person inside and out who doesn't need to impress you. I think you are ugly..the way you go about defending in what you beleive in is sad. I hope all the best for you HAC...our debates our starting to depress me. P.S we don't say "ciao" in my culture. You may be beautiful on the outside.. but all I hear is ugly. Go debate with someone who hates as much as you do...and have a wonderful day.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#95 Nov 4, 2012
girls hunt to wrote:
I refuse to feed into your world of hate. I am a beautiful person inside and out who doesn't need to impress you. I think you are ugly..the way you go about defending in what you beleive in is sad. I hope all the best for you HAC...our debates our starting to depress me. P.S we don't say "ciao" in my culture. You may be beautiful on the outside.. but all I hear is ugly. Go debate with someone who hates as much as you do...and have a wonderful day.
LOL!!!! No decent person praises themselves or is so narcissistic as you are! I don't give a dam' what an animal murdering psycho like you thinks of me. I also don't need to desperately try to convince strangers on frickin internet forums that I am anything. Unlike YOU, I am confident in myself, I don't need to seek approval or validation from strangers on forums.
Also, how many more times are you going to imply that you are 'done with me' only to come back every day begging for my attention?lol!
girls hunt too

Windsor, Canada

#96 Nov 5, 2012
No comment.:)
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#97 Nov 7, 2012
girls hunt too wrote:
No comment.:)
of course dear, because you are incapable of intelligent thoughts. whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooosh!!!
Girls Hunt Too

Essex, Canada

#98 Nov 8, 2012
I refuse to feed into your game HAC. I was taught to respect my elders. I sort of feel bad thinking of you behind the computer for hours and hours...sad really. Have a glorious day!:)
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#99 Nov 8, 2012
like I said--of course dear, because you are incapable of intelligent thoughts. whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooosh!!!

Now be a good, obedient little troll and keep replying to the same post over and over and over!!!

big Whooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!
Girls Hunt Too

Essex, Canada

#100 Nov 9, 2012
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Jul '14 Kyz 1 27
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Hunting Good Music, Here It Is ! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Pa. push on to legalize semiautomatic rifles fo... Jun '14 Rockchucker44 1
Ohio Grassman photo from game camera ? (Jul '13) Jun '14 Andreaanimallover 3
Hunting Leases Jun '14 Violet Campbell 1
'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck run... May '14 Fanbase 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000