fishing & hunting

fishing & hunting

There are 91 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Apr 27, 2011, titled fishing & hunting. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Whitetail deer hunting is a cherished pastime for Rochester outdoorsmen. For most, it is about spending time with family and friends, communing with nature and putting delicious venison on the table.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#43 May 3, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on VILLAGE IDIOT. First it's the WIND MILLS killing all, now it's the hunters. SeE why you need to SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
Piled Hihger & Deeper is here. Another anti-gun loser with nothing informative to say.
PHD

Houston, TX

#44 May 4, 2011
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just proven that you cannot comprehend one sentence.
Did you hear the latest? Wind turbines are still killing birds, while the oil has been mostly cleaned up. Drill here, drill now.
>You< haven't heard. Oil isn't cleaned up and WIND MILLS are providing edible food for the ground creatures. Now SHUT >YOUR< PIE HOLE VILLAGE IDIOT.>You< the VILLAGE IDIOT never answerd the question honestly did you get your share of the spilt oil in your area?
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#45 May 4, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Well, good luck finding a guy hahaha.
Dude you proved my point like I knew you would. You canít stop us from hunting so you show everyone how your filthy little mind works. WE Win!!
PHD

Houston, TX

#46 May 5, 2011
Wooloverurine wrote:
<quoted text>>I'M< the one here. Another anti-gun loser with nothing informative to say.
WELL NOW WOOLOVERURINE again you show your diminished mental state. Take your meds along with a nap. Quick now the week end will be here shortly and they will not release you from that padded room in your present condition. Oh I do agree with your statement above.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#48 May 5, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>WELL NOW WOOLOVERURINE again you show your diminished mental state. Take your meds along with a nap. Quick now the week end will be here shortly and they will not release you from that padded room in your present condition. Oh I do agree with your statement above.
I hear your state is on fire. Over 2 million acres burned so far. Thank God you have all those windmills to fan the flames, huh? By the end of the week it should be over 3 million scorched acres. How do you clean up oil? Burn it. Guess your clean wind is making a mess of things, huh?
PHD

Houston, TX

#49 May 6, 2011
<quoted text>
I hear your state is on fire. Over 2 million acres burned so far. Thank God you have all those windmills to fan the flames, huh? By the end of the week it should be over 3 million scorched acres. How do you clean up oil? Burn it. Guess your clean wind is making a mess of things, huh?
There you go again making assumptions. My State? This GREAT COUNTRY belongs to all U.S. Citizens. Again you don't have a clue what is going on in this GREAT COUNTRY of ours. Youíre like the Gov. that finds it fashionable to beat up people and want a hand out from all TAX PAYING U. S. citizens. Unlike >YOU< REAL PEOPLE work and pay their share of taxes to SUPPORT THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS. This STATE and all 49 that are in the Union belong to ALL OF U.S CITIZENS. You think "NO GUESS" that each STATE IN THIS GREAT COUNRTRY belongs to individuals and not all. NOW SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#50 May 6, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again making assumptions. My State? This GREAT COUNTRY belongs to all U.S. Citizens. Again you don't have a clue what is going on in this GREAT COUNTRY of ours. Youíre like the Gov. that finds it fashionable to beat up people and want a hand out from all TAX PAYING U. S. citizens. Unlike >YOU< REAL PEOPLE work and pay their share of taxes to SUPPORT THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS. This STATE and all 49 that are in the Union belong to ALL OF U.S CITIZENS. You think "NO GUESS" that each STATE IN THIS GREAT COUNRTRY belongs to individuals and not all. NOW SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
So which is it? Is there 49 states; or 57? I'm confused.
BTW, I work and pay more than my fair share.

PHD

Houston, TX

#51 May 6, 2011
<quoted text>
So which is it? Is there 49 states; or 57? I'm confused.
BTW, I work and pay more than my fair share.

Sorry I assumed that you mentioned one State only so I included the other 49. Sorry that your a little slow no just plane ole STUPID to get it like most if not all you post.
Just today this happened .See birds do cause destruction than hunting fishing and all the WIND MILLS that are out there. Now take some sound advice and SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

"Birds are to blame for small fire outside a movie theater.
A light fixture at Cinema 6 on Highway 6 at Richmond Avenue caught fire about 12:45 a.m. Friday.
Investigators said bird droppings on top of the light started to smolder and ignited the fire".

MAYBE YOU COULD LEARN FROM THIS AND STOP SNORTING BIRD POOP.
OH I'm sure that I if not most pay more taxes than you earn all year.

“I'm a humane bowhunter”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#52 May 6, 2011
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears there are a lot of sites that offer hunting in the UK. Thatís curious since you were just crowing youíve stopped hunting in the UK? But then we here in the USA will never allow you to stop us from hunting.
http://www.huntinguk.com/
http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/14...
I've hunted in the U.K.

Seems UAAF hasn't a clue.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#53 May 15, 2011
Medicinebow wrote:
<quoted text>
I've hunted in the U.K.
Seems UAAF hasn't a clue.
Most ARAs have their craniums wedged so far up their 4th point of contact so far that they wouldn't recognize reality if it was standing right next to them.
PHD

Houston, TX

#54 May 16, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Most ARAs have their craniums wedged so far up their 4th point of contact so far that they wouldn't recognize reality if it was standing right next to them.
Now if you could except what you said you would understand your real issues.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#55 May 16, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Now if you could except what you said you would understand your real issues.
You are an ignorant idiot. The word you were looking for is ACCEPT, not EXCEPT. You are a braindead boob.
PHD

Houston, TX

#56 May 16, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant idiot. The word you were looking for is ACCEPT, not EXCEPT. You are a braindead boob.
No I chose to use except Now than wooloverurine the control freak you are. I't time to change that wet one.
forHuntersbyHunt ers

Lititz, PA

#57 May 19, 2011
I had sausage and eggs for breakfast (I killed the hog), will have turkey sandwich for lunch and venison tartare(I killed the deer) for dinner...
The anti's must not have misplaced any animal when there home was built. Not a single animal was used or died when it was built either- nor their vehicle, clothes or furniture.
The next time you eat a vegetable think about that poor bunny that you took it from.
www.forhuntersbyhunters.com
PHD

Houston, TX

#58 May 19, 2011
forHuntersbyHunters wrote:
I had sausage and eggs for breakfast (I killed the hog), will have turkey sandwich for lunch and venison tartare(I killed the deer) for dinner...
The anti's must not have misplaced any animal when there home was built. Not a single animal was used or died when it was built either- nor their vehicle, clothes or furniture.
The next time you eat a vegetable think about that poor bunny that you took it from.
www.forhuntersbyhunters.com
Careful now if you consume sheep you will be depriving wooloverurine when it needs a pull up change.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#59 May 19, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Careful now if you consume sheep you will be depriving wooloverurine when it needs a pull up change.
PHD, your mother is calling, now that she is off her back. Maybe she has finally figured out which crack addicted, syphilitic, retard was your father.
PHD

Houston, TX

#60 May 19, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>PHD, my mother is calling, now that she is off her back. Maybe she has finally figured out which crack addicted, syphilitic, retard was my father.
HAY WOOLOVERURINE. Thanks for showing all your diminished mental capacity again. Remember youíre so low the ants go wee wee all over you. I corrected your statement again due to your diminished mental capacity. We all know your lashing out because of your low so low self esteem that the ants go wee wee all over you. AHHHH I WIN AGAIN.
Trapper_Hunter

United States

#62 Aug 30, 2011
I AM PROUD TO BE A HUNTER, TRAPPER, A PERSON THAT FISHES. I PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE CLOTHES ON MY BACK. Why dont you boys rant and rave about puppy mills, mass meat market, genetically altered vegtables you are buying and shoving down you sorry pie hole?
Hunters Are Nucking Futz

Long Beach, CA

#63 Sep 7, 2011
Hunters are inbred pedos.
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#64 Sep 7, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but we can stop hunters from hunting. Look what happened to the hunter in England in 2009? He'll never hunt again LOL.
Link would help???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car-deer collisions on rise in much of Wabash V... Apr '17 iloveblackyogapants 1
News Family: School shamed 9-year-old for wearing sh... (Jan '17) Jan '17 buff24seven 1
News Man shoots himself in chest with crossbow while... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Bigbill 1
News Ronald Weaner elected president of Pennsylvania... (Feb '11) Dec '16 deweyj 5
News Annual controlled deer hunt to begin next week (Oct '08) Oct '16 Larry 5
Do hunters have gay sex in the woods ? (Jun '13) Aug '16 Mick 13
Coyote Hunting in Michigan (May '16) Jun '16 Get Out 2
More from around the web