fishing & hunting

Apr 27, 2011 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 91

Whitetail deer hunting is a cherished pastime for Rochester outdoorsmen. For most, it is about spending time with family and friends, communing with nature and putting delicious venison on the table.

Full Story
Wolverine

London, UK

#22 May 1, 2011
When i was a kid, my mother and father molested me.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23 May 1, 2011
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you Animal Rights Crybabies canít stop us from hunting. HAHAHAhahaah
Oh, but we can stop hunters from hunting. Look what happened to the hunter in England in 2009? He'll never hunt again LOL.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#24 May 1, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> This coming from a washed up, disgusting, animal killing piece of shit like you, HA.
Please come here to western MD & mess with me. The world will be a much better place, after your funeral.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#25 May 1, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> A scumbag like you would.
The scumbags are your parents for inflicting such a pieceofshit onto the world.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#26 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
When i was a kid, my mother and father molested me.
You are truly a worthless pieceofshit ARA.

Location hidden

#27 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Please come here to western MD & mess with me. The world will be a much better place, after your funeral.
You're a 50 year old, washed up scumbag. The World would be a much better place without you and all other f**ked up blood junkies.

Location hidden

#28 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>The scumbags are my parents for inflicting such a pieceofshit onto the world.
Yeah, you are a piece of shit. Im glad you realise that.

Location hidden

#29 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly a worthless pieceofshit blood junkie.
Yes you are.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#31 May 1, 2011
You ARA idiots are a bunch of human hatingassholes.

Location hidden

#32 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
We blood junkie idiots are a bunch of animal hatingassholes.
Yes, thats true. You idiots are also pedophiles, dont forget that.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#33 May 1, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, thats true. You idiots are also pedophiles, dont forget that.
The pedophiles are in your camp. Liberals of a feather flock together. You sickbastard.

Location hidden

#34 May 1, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophiles are in my camp. I'm one sickbastard.
Yes you are.
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#35 May 1, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, but we can stop hunters from hunting. Look what happened to the hunter in England in 2009? He'll never hunt again LOL.
Appears there are a lot of sites that offer hunting in the UK. Thatís curious since you were just crowing youíve stopped hunting in the UK? But then we here in the USA will never allow you to stop us from hunting.
http://www.huntinguk.com/
http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/14...

Location hidden

#36 May 1, 2011
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>I too, just like Wolverine, molest children. I've been molesting children for quite some time now. I was molested by my parents when I was a kid and I actually enjoyed it and I enjoy doing it to others.
Yeah, all hunters are like that.
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#37 May 2, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, all hunters are like that.
Check it out folks, UAAF canít stop hunting or get out of his Moms basement that he must change a posters comments to show his/her true frustration. Hey UAAF since you canít stop me from hunting ever, how about letting park my pickup truck and camper in your driveway while Iím out deer hunting?

ďGet Out wrote:
<quoted text>I too, just like Wolverine, molest children. I've been molesting children for quite some time now. I was molested by my parents when I was a kid and I actually enjoyed it and I enjoy doing it to others.
Yeah, all hunters are like that.Ē

Location hidden

#38 May 2, 2011
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>Hey folks, I canít stop Animal Rights militants or get out of my moms basement. Im such a deranged piece of shit. To all the guys that view this, if you would like to come out to the woods with me sometime so i can suck your cock send me a private message with your email address and i'll get back to you.
Well, good luck finding a guy hahaha.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#39 May 3, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Well, good luck finding a guy hahaha.
We'll leave that up to you limp wristed ARA men. We'll be busy with the women who won't be impressed or satisfied by you non meat eating wimps.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#40 May 3, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>We'll leave that up to you limp wristed ARA men. We'll be busy with the women who won't be impressed or satisfied by you non meat eating wimps.
I wonder how quick the animals species would all go extinct if the females chose males that refused to hunt to procreate with over those who are good hunters.
PHD

Houston, TX

#41 May 3, 2011
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how quick the animals species would all go extinct if the females chose males that refused to hunt to procreate with over those who are good hunters.
Hold on VILLAGE IDIOT. First it's the WIND MILLS killing all, now it's the hunters. SeE why you need to SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#42 May 3, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on VILLAGE IDIOT. First it's the WIND MILLS killing all, now it's the hunters. SeE why you need to SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
You have just proven that you cannot comprehend one sentence.

Did you hear the latest? Wind turbines are still killing birds, while the oil has been mostly cleaned up. Drill here, drill now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitetail Deer Hunting Oct 16 Drew 2
Fort Wright allows deer hunting Oct 16 Drew 4
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Oct 9 booperdo 28
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Hunting Good Music, Here It Is ! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Pa. push on to legalize semiautomatic rifles fo... Jun '14 Rockchucker44 1
Ohio Grassman photo from game camera ? (Jul '13) Jun '14 Andreaanimallover 3

Hunting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE