All off the above

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Okay

Hillsboro, OR

#108 Feb 26, 2013
There's so much ignorance on this page,
Because everyone seems to forget we're animals two , hunting is a natural instinct whether your picking berries or not. I'm 16 I'm still young in this world I get that, but before you blow up this forum, just remember where we all come from deep down as a race okay? I'm not gonna be a total dick and say what's right or who's wrong in this debate , let hunters hunt and people that don't wanna hunt just don't its simple as that, animals won't go extinct there's hunting seasons for a reason to keep animal populations at bay , the guys you should be targeting are poachers they take animals out of the wild life reserves and just take the hide and antlers for trophy or to sell them.
Don't get pissed at me but I have the right to speak my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Jr. stumps for Trump Sr. in Covington Apr 29 Just Sayin 4
News Phil Robertson takes Ted Cruz duck hunting Jan '16 Riding the Range 1
Whitetail Deer Hunting (Oct '14) Jan '16 Aquarius-WY 14
News or 2016, House Speaker Paul Ryan sets sights on... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Hunting Enthusiasts Will Not Drown Out Our Voice (Sep '15) Dec '15 justice 3
News The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Dec '15 robert 33
News Deer hunting approved in Blue Hills reservation (Oct '15) Oct '15 Mario948 1
More from around the web