Click on an option to vote

Because they love to kill animals

Because they are violent people

Because they are sick in the head

All off the above

SWAMPBUCK

Roswell, GA

#83 Feb 27, 2011
Could we get a few more choices.. Like people who hate hunters are a over emotional reactionary uninformed ignorant etc etc etc..

48 and have hunted my whole.. Everything I kill goes in my freezer,and is a 100 times more healthy then store bought meat.. I could also get into other reasons we hunt But you would not understand.
SWAMPBUCK

Roswell, GA

#84 Feb 27, 2011
@Harm None

it's actually thou shalt not murder..not kill.

But then most libs don't go to church or read the Bible..
Non-Applicable

Warrington, PA

#85 Feb 27, 2011
SWAMPBUCK wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually thou shalt not murder... there is a difference..
No, it's thou shalt not kill. I read the tablet every time I go to synagogue, and I looked it up.
Non-Applicable

Warrington, PA

#86 Feb 27, 2011
SWAMPBUCK wrote:
Could we get a few more choices.. Like people who hate hunters are a over emotional reactionary uninformed ignorant etc etc etc..
48 and have hunted my whole.. Everything I kill goes in my freezer,and is a 100 times more healthy then store bought meat.. I could also get into other reasons we hunt But you would not understand.
Generally the ARAs are against meat in general, so saying that it's healthier really doesn't mater to them. They want you to go vegetarian. It's ironic when you think about it because the land used to farm the pants takes it from the animals they're trying to save, and it leads to the animals starving, and to an increase in hunting.
Non-Applicable

Warrington, PA

#87 Feb 27, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's thou shalt not kill. I read the tablet every time I go to synagogue, and I looked it up.
BTW, I'm also Christian so I have looked for this in the Bible.
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#88 Feb 28, 2011
SWAMPBUCK wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually thou shalt not murder... there is a difference..
Amen! The original in Aramaic states "Thou shall not murder".
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#89 Feb 28, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not. Find an original text in Aramaic. The proscription from God was against murder.
Anonymous

Warrington, PA

#90 Feb 28, 2011
Carcajou wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! The original in Aramaic states "Thou shall not murder".
I was referring to the Ten Commandments. If that one is thou shalt not murder, then I stand corrected, and plead forgiveness of my ignorance. Unless that is true, however, I stand by my original statement of it's thou shalt not kill.
Anonymous

Warrington, PA

#91 Feb 28, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the Ten Commandments. If that one is thou shalt not murder, then I stand corrected, and plead forgiveness of my ignorance. Unless that is true, however, I stand by my original statement of it's thou shalt not kill.
I didn't realize that you were refferring to another language. I thought it was an older religion. Forgive me for my ignorance.
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#92 Feb 28, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get a NIV version, & read the opening. It tells how the NIV conference of over 2500-2600 Christians, Catholics & Jews, studied the Bible & all available original texts from the beginning forward. They studied the Hebrew, Greek, & Roman translations, and compared them to the root language for Hebrew - Aramaic. The agreed that it's meaning in the original was murder, not kill. As murder was unjustified, and killing cam be justified in some instances.
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#93 Feb 28, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that you were refferring to another language. I thought it was an older religion. Forgive me for my ignorance.
Okay, no problem. Aramaic is the ancient root language for many middle eastern languages, including Arabic & Hebrew.
Anonymous

Warrington, PA

#94 Mar 1, 2011
Well, this seems to be relatively dead as an argument forum.
SWAMPBUCK

Roswell, GA

#95 Mar 20, 2011
Non-Applicable wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I'm also Christian so I have looked for this in the Bible.
It really depends on which bible you look at and how old the text is..
Hunters are scumbags

Canterbury, UK

#97 Sep 7, 2011
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Long live venison - FOOD OF COWARDS!
You got that right, scumbag.
forHuntersbyHunt ers

Ephrata, PA

#100 Sep 18, 2011
http://www.forhuntersbyhunters.com/2011/09/hu...
There are over 21 Million Hunters within the Continental United states.
It turns out that there are more of us than previously recognized.
Hunters are COWARDS

Norfolk, VA

#101 Sep 20, 2011
Carcajou the flower boy wrote:
<quoted text>TOFU - food of Champions!! You should try some, you brilliant ARA.
Thanks, flower boy, but I've already tried tofu. I also know how to prepare it and cook it so that it is absolutely delicious. It takes knowledge to cook it properly, so you wouldn't be able to---'cuz u iz dum. You poor impotent old slob.
WTF is going on here

Celina, OH

#103 Nov 4, 2011
alright seriously guys right now I think this topic or more of a fight aginst each other then about about the original topic
August

Melbourne, FL

#105 Nov 14, 2011
WTF is going on here wrote:
alright seriously guys right now I think this topic or more of a fight aginst each other then about about the original topic
You're right. To get back on topic,'Why do most people hate hunters?'
Most of the people I know ARE hunters and therefore don't hate themselves.
Anonymous

Ukiah, CA

#106 Feb 5, 2012
I hunt because I like to put meat on the table knowing there aren't chemicals or growth hormones in it. I tried going vegetarian, but couldn't stand it. The meat in the grocery stores is very unhealthy, but, of course, the ARAs wouldn't know this.
painthorses

Loyalton, CA

#107 Feb 7, 2012
The animal rights folks tried to save horses from slaughter. They got the U.S. slaughter houses closed. What happened? Horses that were lame, mean, sickly or just plain useless suffered and lingered on. Stock prices dropped, feed prices went up, sanctuarys are full of horses not worth feeding and here in North Idaho it was not uncommon to find horses or their remains in the back woods where I hunt. Now the slaughter houses are opening back up to surplus of animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyote Hunting in Michigan May 21 Faith 3
News Annual controlled deer hunt to begin next week (Oct '08) May 19 mistake this yr a... 4
News Trump Jr. stumps for Trump Sr. in Covington Apr 29 Just Sayin 4
News Phil Robertson takes Ted Cruz duck hunting Jan '16 Riding the Range 1
Whitetail Deer Hunting (Oct '14) Jan '16 Aquarius-WY 14
News or 2016, House Speaker Paul Ryan sets sights on... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Hunting Enthusiasts Will Not Drown Out Our Voice (Sep '15) Dec '15 justice 3
More from around the web