Because they are violent people

Because they are sick in the head

All off the above

Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Oct 21, 2010
Plain as Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiple usernames + Psychotic rants + Obvious mental illness = No creditability = Your lying
Haha--you really have projected your pathetic self all over topix!!! You have posted the same shit mutiple times and you STILL can't get that it is: "you're" LYING, not "your" lying??? You STUPID hypocritical LYING COWARD. Unbelievable how stupid you are!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Plain as Day

Baltimore, MD

#24 Oct 22, 2010
Hunters are psychopaths wrote:
<quoted text>Haha--you really have projected your pathetic self all over topix!!! You have posted the same shit mutiple times and you STILL can't get that it is: "you're" LYING, not "your" lying??? You STUPID hypocritical LYING COWARD. Unbelievable how stupid you are!
Multiple usernames + Psychotic rants + Obvious mental illness = No creditability = Your lying

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Oct 22, 2010
<quoted text>Haha--you really have projected your pathetic self all over topix!!! You have posted the same shit mutiple times and you STILL can't get that it is: "you're" LYING, not "your" lying??? You STUPID hypocritical LYING COWARD. Unbelievable how stupid you are!
As I posted on another thread, you really need to work on your grammar.

In this particular string of words either "you're" or "your" is correct. In the first case, referring to you and in the second case, referring to your propensity to lie.

I don't usually correct other's grammar on these threads, only when someone makes a mistake in their own attempt to ridicule someone else's mistake, or in this case, no mistake at all.
Plain as Day

Baltimore, MD

#26 Oct 22, 2010
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
As I posted on another thread, you really need to work on your grammar.
In this particular string of words either "you're" or "your" is correct. In the first case, referring to you and in the second case, referring to your propensity to lie.
I don't usually correct other's grammar on these threads, only when someone makes a mistake in their own attempt to ridicule someone else's mistake, or in this case, no mistake at all.
Wade there is no reasoning with the Pottstown maniac.They civility is a lost art in today's society and she is a perfect example .
Harm None

Buffalo, NY

#27 Oct 22, 2010
trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 9:1–7
9 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: a“Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 2 bAnd the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. 3 cEvery moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you dall things, even as the egreen herbs. 4
Yes, contradictory, isn't it?
Keith

United States

#28 Oct 27, 2010
I still am proposing a Hunting Hunters season. I would adore that, I was in the Marines and would love my shot at getting at a few hunters who knew I was hunting them. Oh, if only it were legal...if only it were legal.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Oct 27, 2010
Keith wrote:
I still am proposing a Hunting Hunters season. I would adore that, I was in the Marines and would love my shot at getting at a few hunters who knew I was hunting them. Oh, if only it were legal...if only it were legal.
WHY would you adore that? If you really meant what you posted, then you are the psychopath, not hunters.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Oct 27, 2010
Oh Wade Gustafson, when are you ever going to learn that hunters are despicable outcasts of society? MOST people are disgusted by the atrocities that scumbag hunters inflict on wildilfe. Hunters are low life's just as child molesters, rapists, child abusers, animal abusers, serial killer of humans....and hunters are serial killers of our fellow sentient beings whom we SHARE this Earth. Face it Wade, you are defending despicable outcasts. Society is changing. Hunters are being exposed for the psychopaths they are. Did you hear about the beautiful, majestic animal that was murdered in the British Isles? Here ya go: http://cjonline.com/pstories/20101026/7262919... Folks are OUTRAGED by the MURDER of an incredible, rare, beautiful animal. You just don't get it, and you probably never will. Keep defending the senseless, brutal maiming, mutilating and murders of sentient beings. You might as well cheer on child molesters, rapists, animal abusers too. They ALL destroy lives. They ALL are psychopaths.
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Oct 27, 2010
Keith wrote:
I am guessing there are far more hunters than there are vegan vets. I think you would lose in the end.
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Oct 27, 2010
Oh Wade Gustafson, when are you ever going to learn that hunters are despicable outcasts of society? MOST people are disgusted by the atrocities that scumbag hunters inflict on wildilfe. Hunters are low life's just as child molesters, rapists, child abusers, animal abusers, serial killer of humans....and hunters are serial killers of our fellow sentient beings whom we SHARE this Earth. Face it Wade, you are defending despicable outcasts. Society is changing. Hunters are being exposed for the psychopaths they are. Did you hear about the beautiful, majestic animal that was murdered in the British Isles? Here ya go: http://cjonline.com/pstories/20101026/7262919... Folks are OUTRAGED by the MURDER of an incredible, rare, beautiful animal. You just don't get it, and you probably never will. Keep defending the senseless, brutal maiming, mutilating and murders of sentient beings. You might as well cheer on child molesters, rapists, animal abusers too. They ALL destroy lives. They ALL are psychopaths.
PAGE NOT FOUND
Nice story.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Oct 27, 2010
Gee, freaky little post "decorator", why did you give me the nut, dim bulb and spam decorations? Why didn't you just tell me that the link didn't work you coward? Here it is, hopefully it will work: http://ap.cjonline.com/pstories/20101026/7262... MAJESTIC ANIMAL MURDERED
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Oct 27, 2010
Gee, freaky little post "decorator", why did you give me the nut, dim bulb and spam decorations? Why didn't you just tell me that the link didn't work you coward? Here it is, hopefully it will work: http://ap.cjonline.com/pstories/20101026/7262... MAJESTIC ANIMAL MURDERED
Why are you so concerned with the stupid icons. I didn't give you any of those. Keep believing your crazy little thoughts though, and tighten down that tinfoil hat!
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Oct 27, 2010
"He was still in his prime. He did not need to be culled," Donnelly said. "There's plenty of rubbish stags out there that could be shot and would do nothing but improve the quality of the herd."

"There is a moral and ethical code about this — you don't shoot the best beast before they have had a chance to mate."

This might suprise you, but I agree with this point. While shooting a buck can be exciting, I would much rather shoot a nice, fat doe, and get more meat. I see hunting as a way to provide meat to eat, not as a sport where you sell the meat and only keep the antlers/head.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#36 Oct 27, 2010
Keith wrote:
Bring it you human hating turd! We ain't skeerd! You will find another veteran here to fight back against your insanity.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Oct 27, 2010
trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was still in his prime. He did not need to be culled," Donnelly said. "There's plenty of rubbish stags out there that could be shot and would do nothing but improve the quality of the herd."
"There is a moral and ethical code about this — you don't shoot the best beast before they have had a chance to mate."
This might suprise you, but I agree with this point. While shooting a buck can be exciting, I would much rather shoot a nice, fat doe, and get more meat. I see hunting as a way to provide meat to eat, not as a sport where you sell the meat and only keep the antlers/head.
You are a coward and a psychopath.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Oct 27, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it you human hating turd! We ain't skeerd! You will find another veteran here to fight back against your insanity.
Hahaha--come on, flower boy, we all know that you would crap your pink flowered panties if you were confronted by militant AR!!! You're such a limpwristed, pansyass, your own blood thirsty ilk is ashamed of you!!! You sure iz skeered, psycho Stevie!!
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Oct 27, 2010
<quoted text>You are a coward and a psychopath.
And you are an ARA crybaby.
http://www.google.com/search...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Oct 27, 2010
Why are you so obsessed with me? I posted a legitimate question to someone posting as Keith and you respond with this drivel? Hunting in the United Kingdom and hunting in the United States has never been similar. The only similarities is that in both cases guns can be used. I doubt hunting will ever be banned in the entire United States. It certainly will not happen in your lifetime. If it does happen, it won't happen in Minnesota or any state in the interior of the U.S., only the looney states in the northeast and west coast is there a chance that it will happen.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#41 Oct 27, 2010
<quoted text>Hahaha--come on, flower boy, we all know that you would crap your pink flowered panties if you were confronted by militant AR!!! You're such a limpwristed, pansyass, your own blood thirsty ilk is ashamed of you!!! You sure iz skeered, psycho Stevie!!
Bring it, you limpwristed girlyman!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Oct 27, 2010
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with me? I posted a legitimate question to someone posting as Keith and you respond with this drivel? Hunting in the United Kingdom and hunting in the United States has never been similar. The only similarities is that in both cases guns can be used. I doubt hunting will ever be banned in the entire United
Hahaha-you poor, pathetic, delusional twit! You wish I were obsessed with you! YOU have been obsessed with me, Wade Gustafson. You have followed me from thread to thread and you practically begged me, numerous times to converse with you. Get a grip, moron. I was posting on this thread before your dumb ass showed up. I ought to accuse you of stalking me!lol! Who cares where that story was from? I asked you a SIMPLE question and provided a link to a recent tragedy involving the MURDER of a majestic animal. Point being that people all over the world are DISGUSTED by scumbag PSYCHOPATH hunters. Get a grip. Take a chill pill,moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Jul '14 Kyz 1 27
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Hunting Good Music, Here It Is ! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Pa. push on to legalize semiautomatic rifles fo... Jun '14 Rockchucker44 1
Ohio Grassman photo from game camera ? (Jul '13) Jun '14 Andreaanimallover 3
Hunting Leases Jun '14 Violet Campbell 1
'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck run... May '14 Fanbase 8
•••
•••

Hunting People Search