• Because they are sick in the head
  • All off the above
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#1 Oct 14, 2010
&5% of our society do not hate hunters, they support hunters & hunting, as evidenced by the most recent polls. Try again Bootisthebuttlicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
&5% of our society do not hate hunters, they support hunters & hunting, as evidenced by the most recent polls. Try again Bootisthebuttlicker.
I agree with your statement of fact, the majority does too. Frank is running scared with Hunting Season here AGAIN, as evidenced by the desperation in the juvenile "polls" she has created, that are rightfully being ignored.

Maybe "Frank" is running for president of the animal rights cult....

Vote "Animal Rights Frank" to maintain Hate and Discontent Vote "Animal Rights Frank"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your statement of fact, the majority does too. Frank is running scared with Hunting Season here AGAIN, as evidenced by the desperation in the juvenile "polls" she has created, that are rightfully being ignored.
Vote "Animal Rights Frank" to maintain Hate and Discontent Vote "Animal Rights Frank"
The ARA known affectionately as "LUMPY" can get in that longass line, wait her hysterical turn, pucker up & KMA! I'm a hunter & will be until the day I die. Long live venison - FOOD OF KINGS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote "Animal Rights Frank" to maintain Hate and Discontent Vote "Animal Rights
Hahaha--witless Joe "agrees with psycho-Steve's statement of fact" when he CLEARLY stated that a measly "5% supports hunting"??? haha, yeah moron, we know that a measly 5% who get their jollies from murdering animals "supports" such a despicable, COWARDLY pastime! Your filthy blow up doll "Frank" is running scared? He is creating "polls" now too??? Wow, how exactly does a nasty blow up doll register with topix?? You pathetic, washed up, past middle aged loser. GET MENTAL HELP, ASAP, YOU FREAK! These polls aren't ignored, morons like you and Steve-flower boy will continue to post and "decorate"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>The ARA known affectionately as "LUMPY" can get in that longass line, wait her hysterical turn, pucker up & KMA! I'm a hunter & will be until the day I die. Long live venison - FOOD OF KINGS!
If all goes well, and KARMA does a beautiful thing, a big hungry bear will rip you to shreds, psycho-Steve!! please throw your anti karma-pagan hissy fit Stevie!!!lol!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Hunters are psychopaths wrote:
<quoted text>If all goes well, and KARMA does a beautiful thing, a big hungry bear will rip you to shreds, psycho-Steve!! please throw your anti karma-pagan hissy fit Stevie!!!lol!!
Hey dipshit, my original post was intended to read 75% and I accidently hit the shift key and typed &5%. So no it was not clearly my intention to type 5%. You freaking product of 2 retarded double first cousins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#9 Oct 15, 2010
<quoted text>If all goes well, and KARMA does a beautiful thing, a big hungry bear will rip you to shreds, psycho-Steve!! please throw your anti karma-pagan hissy fit Stevie!!!lol!!
LOL. You are an idiot. Karma is pagan HORSESHIT! I carry a loaded firearm with me just for the local bears & snakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshit, my original post was intended to read 75% and I accidently hit the shift key and typed &5%. So no it was not clearly my intention to type 5%. You freaking product of 2 retarded double first cousins.
WRONG as usual, psycho Stevie!!! You were correct in stating that a measly "5%" of bloodthirsty, COWARDLY scumbags support bloodthirsty, COWARDLY scumbags. HILARIOUS how you frantically and futilely try to explain away your own idiocy!!! You are such a tool, flower boy!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. You are an idiot. Karma is pagan HORSESHIT! I carry a loaded firearm with me just for the local bears & snakes.
hahaha--you are soooo controlled, psycho Steve!! I told you to have one of your anti karma-pagan hissy fits and you delivered as ordered!!! You weak little twit. Hilarios when you so easily display what a pathetic, limp wristed COWARD you are!!!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshit, my original post was intended to read 75% and I accidently hit the shift key and typed &5%. So no it was not clearly my intention to type 5%. You freaking product of 2 retarded double first cousins.
Bump, for the retarded ARA here.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 15, 2010
*BUMP* because it will rattle psycho-Steve the flower boy!!! Face it, you witless coward, I really do control you!! THIS is the truth, just like YOU stated, only a measly 5% of scumbags "support" their fellow scumbags!!!
Wolverine wrote:
5% of our society do not hate hunters, they support hunters & hunting, as evidenced by the most recent polls. Try again Bootisthebuttlicker.
by the way Stevie, you signed off as "butt licker"?? my my, flower boy, you are really exposing your true self!! Hurry back and have another cute hissy fit, Stevie!!lol! You weak little tool!!
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 15, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Bump, for the retarded ARA here.
By the way, psycho Steve, why do you keep on insulting the American Rental Association?? You inconsiderate oaf!!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#15 Oct 17, 2010
<quoted text>By the way, psycho Steve, why do you keep on insulting the American Rental Association?? You inconsiderate oaf!!
When I use the acronym ARA, it means Animal Rights Activist. You freaking dipshit ARA.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Oct 17, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>When I use the acronym ARA, it means Animal Rights Activist. You freaking dipshit ARA.
hahaha! YOU are such an easy dipshit to play, psycho Steve!!! How many times have I gotten you to throw your hissy fit over that???haha you are such a tool, flower boy!! Now you apologize to the good people affiliated with the American Rental Association! You witless twit!!!Look out, here comes another hissy fit,right psycho Stevie??lol!!!
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#17 Oct 17, 2010
<quoted text>hahaha! YOU are such an easy dipshit to play, psycho Steve!!! How many times have I gotten you to throw your hissy fit over that???haha you are such a tool, flower boy!! Now you apologize to the good people affiliated with the American Rental Association! You witless twit!!!Look out, here comes another hissy fit,right psycho Stevie??lol!!!
The ARA must be the association which handles prostituting your mother & other females in your family, as you know the ARA so intimately.
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

#18 Oct 17, 2010
<quoted text>hahaha! YOU are such an easy dipshit to play, psycho Steve!!! How many times have I gotten you to throw your hissy fit over that???haha you are such a tool, flower boy!! Now you apologize to the good people affiliated with the American Rental Association! You witless twit!!!Look out, here comes another hissy fit,right psycho Stevie??lol!!!
The ARA must be the association which handles prostituting your mother & other females in your family, as you know the ARA so intimately.
Hunters are psychopaths

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>The ARA must be the association which handles prostituting your mother & other females in your family, as you know the ARA so intimately.
Tsk tsk, psycho Stevie, you are flailing and failing AGAIN. Why are you so angry at the American Rental Association, flower boy??? What on Earth did they do to you?? I mean, you scrounge off of your mother in law, why are you so p#ssed at the American Rental Association?? You need serious psychiatric help, Stevie!!! LOOK OUT, Stevie gonna go ballistic!!! You are waayyyyyy too easy to play, flower boy!!!
Harm None

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Thou shalt not kill....enough said!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Oct 20, 2010
Harm None wrote:
Thou shalt not kill....enough said!
Genesis 9:17
9 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: aBe fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 2 bAnd the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. 3 cEvery moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you dall things, even as the egreen herbs. 4

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Plain as Day

Baltimore, MD

#22 Oct 21, 2010
<quoted text>Tsk tsk, psycho Stevie, you are flailing and failing AGAIN. Why are you so angry at the American Rental Association, flower boy??? What on Earth did they do to you?? I mean, you scrounge off of your mother in law, why are you so p#ssed at the American Rental Association?? You need serious psychiatric help, Stevie!!! LOOK OUT, Stevie gonna go ballistic!!! You are waayyyyyy too easy to play, flower boy!!!
Multiple usernames + Psychotic rants + Obvious mental illness = No creditability = Your lying

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Jul '14 Kyz 1 27
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Hunting Good Music, Here It Is ! Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
Pa. push on to legalize semiautomatic rifles fo... Jun '14 Rockchucker44 1
Ohio Grassman photo from game camera ? (Jul '13) Jun '14 Andreaanimallover 3
Hunting Leases Jun '14 Violet Campbell 1
'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck run... May '14 Fanbase 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000