Legal shooting of white deer angers state residents

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

An out-of-town hunter broke an unspoken agreement by killing a rare white deer in Sauk County this week, angering residents who say the animals are so beautiful and rare that they need to be protected.

Full Story
BB Happy Meal

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 23, 2012
They all taste the same.
Irene garafolo

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Good!But so the residents that want to enjoy beautifull animals arounf them, these hunters will kill wathever they can, the reazon behind inflicting pain on a sentient beign with the excuse of "i am a meat eater" is a famous quote for all those people that get pleasure from taking a life, they live the blood, some of them in the south smear blood on the children s faces. What can be more horrific that teaching your child to enjoy killing for fun? I hope those wonderfull pople preserve the life of those dear they look like angels, I am certain they were at jesus side and jesus said " I am tl decorate the forests with these beautifull dear" hunters, do you like football? That does not hurt anyone.... Church is a good one? How about planting more trees, or helping kids with cancer, or maybe reading a good book.... I know.. Boring no blood!

irene garafolo

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 24, 2014
50 million people know the name and face of the ignorant fool that killed one of the white deer...all across italy...and france and eaven germany...how do you feel idiot....im sure you added the head to your morbid wall collection... I think you will be remembered for life as one idiot celebrating the death of our glorious forrests....people like you have clubs other idiots killing for the sake of conservation...they also have morbid collections of dead creatures on the wall similar collections are found under serial killers homes...only to be shared by other serial killers. The hunter kills wolves now and dont eat it.....native americans call your trophy walls the walls of shame ...the. Shame of humanity....you killed a white deer and hurt everyone....dont you ever forget it...we eont forgett you be sure of that!!!!!

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 28, 2014
irene garafolo wrote:
50 million people know the name and face of the ignorant fool that killed one of the white deer...all across italy...and france and eaven germany...how do you feel idiot....im sure you added the head to your morbid wall collection... I think you will be remembered for life as one idiot celebrating the death of our glorious forrests....people like you have clubs other idiots killing for the sake of conservation...they also have morbid collections of dead creatures on the wall similar collections are found under serial killers homes...only to be shared by other serial killers. The hunter kills wolves now and dont eat it.....native americans call your trophy walls the walls of shame ...the. Shame of humanity....you killed a white deer and hurt everyone....dont you ever forget it...we eont forgett you be sure of that!!!!!
"White Deer" are not a species. They are genetic mistakes know as albinos and there's no reason to protect them. In fact, the fewer the better for the white-tail deer as a species because they have a very low survival rate. Albino deer are usually killed by predators at a young age because their solid white color makes it difficult for them to hide. Having said all that, what the hell does any of this have to do with the European countries you mentioned in your comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania legislators to take a look at allo... (Dec '08) Dec 15 matc 43
Lawsuit seeks Sunday hunting in Pa. (Jul '13) Dec 13 Anonymous 2
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Nov '14 UK TV VIEWER 29
Globalsportsman.com is giving away $1,000 gift ... Nov '14 globalsportsmansn... 1
Whitetail Deer Hunting Oct '14 Drew 2
Fort Wright allows deer hunting Oct '14 Drew 4
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! (Jun '14) Jun '14 PARIS COWBOY 2
More from around the web