'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts...

'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck runs out

There are 8 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 18, 2014, titled 'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck runs out. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Doing the tried-and-true down-home country-anthem thang week after week carried Dexter Roberts pretty far this season on "American Idol," but not, alas, all the way to the end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

deidol

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Apr 21, 2014
Idol has gone way downhill. I like Keith because he has a great spirit and is easy on the eyes. But talent wise, much prefer The Voice now and I was a die hard Idol fan!
M Robert

Yorktown Heights, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2014
deidol wrote:
Idol has gone way downhill. I like Keith because he has a great spirit and is easy on the eyes. But talent wise, much prefer The Voice now and I was a die hard Idol fan!
the show has gone so down hill but I love watching jennifer Lopez she is so hot !!!
M Robert

Yorktown Heights, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2014
deidol wrote:
the show has gone so down hill but I love watching jennifer Lopez she is so hot !!
Fanbase

Ottawa, Canada

#4 May 5, 2014
Love to see more of Dexter Roberts. Yeh Tour!
Fanbase

Ottawa, Canada

#5 May 18, 2014
Finale in two days. Yeh Dexter Roberts! When is he gonna be on radio!
M Robert

Yorktown Heights, NY

#6 May 19, 2014
Fanbase wrote:
Finale in two days. Yeh Dexter Roberts! When is he gonna be on radio!
never
Fanbase

Ottawa, Canada

#7 May 19, 2014
M Robert wrote:
<quoted text>never
who are you to judge! If you're on idol just to watch Jlo then by all means JUST WATCH! Keep your comments to yourself!
We want to hear more from Dexter Roberts! Can't wait for the Finale, watch him Live on Tour and wants to buy his album and hear him on radio!
Fanbase

Ottawa, Canada

#8 May 19, 2014
P.S. We enjoy American Idol and the Voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car-deer collisions on rise in much of Wabash V... Apr '17 iloveblackyogapants 1
News Family: School shamed 9-year-old for wearing sh... Jan '17 buff24seven 1
News Man shoots himself in chest with crossbow while... Dec '16 Bigbill 1
News Ronald Weaner elected president of Pennsylvania... (Feb '11) Dec '16 deweyj 5
News Annual controlled deer hunt to begin next week (Oct '08) Oct '16 Larry 5
Do hunters have gay sex in the woods ? (Jun '13) Aug '16 Mick 13
Coyote Hunting in Michigan (May '16) Jun '16 Get Out 2
More from around the web