weve passed the hunting stage in civi...

weve passed the hunting stage in civilisation

Posted in the Hunting Forum

god

Blythe, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2013
men who want to present as macho/mighty men need props. this is hollywood stuff. what could show a mans might better than guns they think. the mightier the gun the mightier the man. never mind that macho men have shorter lives than women or well educated men. its the immediate present that counts w. these shallow 'men' who are really boys w. big bodies. hunting isnt abt providing 'good' food for the family as it was in pioneer days. the meat industry has propagated the lie that animal protein is essential for good health. i havent eaten meat/fish/foul for 26 ys & havent gone to a doctor in that time and am 71. all the amino acids that are needed for us to make protein are in grass. w. water one can liquify grass or other green leaves in a blender, strain the mixture and live on this indefinitely. vit b12 & zinc should be added once in awhile.

to be continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do hunters have gay sex in the woods ? (Jun '13) 18 hr Mick 13
Coyote Hunting in Michigan Jun '16 Get Out 4
Funny Hunting Accident Stories Jun '16 Mortimer Durand 1
News Annual controlled deer hunt to begin next week (Oct '08) May '16 mistake this yr a... 4
News Trump Jr. stumps for Trump Sr. in Covington Apr '16 Just Sayin 4
News Phil Robertson takes Ted Cruz duck hunting (Jan '16) Jan '16 Riding the Range 1
Whitetail Deer Hunting (Oct '14) Jan '16 Aquarius-WY 14
More from around the web