Five Assault Rifles You Can Pick up at Walmart [PHOTOS]

Dec 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Nation

When Adam Lanza entered Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, inexplicably bent on ending as many lives as possible, he was carrying a Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle and several high-capacity magazines.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Time to boycott Walmart until they pull these weapons from their shelves
Smart person

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

People should have the right to hunt and own weapons unless they have a criminal record or are insane. But to have an automatic firearm u should own a badge. I know an FBI agent. He goes on assignments that he isn't allowed to tell his wife about and he doesn't own an automatic gun. You should have to be in the military to have an automatic.
Get Out

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Iíll go to Walmart now, no line at the gun and ammunition counter if thereís a boycott on. There are also already strict regulations for owning a fully automatic weapon by civilians. The FBI has access to H&K MP5 Submachine guns.

They need to arm reliable and trained school faculty members to be able to properly respond to an active shooter on school grounds. Visualize a different outcome had someone been able to respond to the shooter at any site of these Gun Free Killing Zones.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

You can go to a Texas Gun Show and buy an automatic assault weapon no questions asked, no backround check. Just need to have the cold hard cash.

Also arming teachers/principals is NOT the answer.
If we can't trust the teachers not to shag the students, you can't trust them with loaded weapons either. And where will the guns be kept? Students will obviously steal them any chance they get.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
You can go to a Texas Gun Show and buy an automatic assault weapon no questions asked, no backround check. Just need to have the cold hard cash.
You are clueless. An automatic assault weapon is an assault rifle and are almost NEVER used in crime. The last time automatic weapons were used in a crime is the 1997 North Hollywood bank shootout.

It takes a special federal license and background check to own an NFA weapon. That and at least $10,000. There have been no new legal class 3/NFA automatic weapons registered with the federal government since 1986.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I guess you have never read about gang drive-by shootings using machine guns. Or Full Auto Conversions.

Keep your head in the sand.
law dog

Macon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Way to go wal-mart thats the way sam would have wanted it. Sam was an avid hunter and Im sure a gun lover also.
Richard Dawson

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

If I lived 50 miles from the Mexican border in rural areas I'd have two. South Chicago one.
Dave

Leland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hooray for Walmart. I will go to Walmart today and I will by at least one Assault Rifle, and even if I have to dig into my savings I will buy more if available. By the way there are NO fully automatic Assault rifles for sale at walmart or any other gun store. To buy a fully automatic weapon one needs to have a large bank account, because I have not seen any automatic weapons for sale for less than $10,000.00 plus. The steps needed to purchase an automatic weapon is first you must live in a state that allows one to own one, and many states don't allow ownership. Second one must pass a background check, be finger printed fill out a form one send it in to ATFE and pay $200.00 for a tax stamp. Then hope that ATFE will approve the transfer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hunting Discussions

Search the Hunting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hunting Good Music Here It Is! Jun 30 PARIS COWBOY 2
Hunting Good Music, Here It Is ! Jun 30 PARIS COWBOY 2
The Mike Williams mystery (Dec '06) Jun 29 parrrd 26
Pa. push on to legalize semiautomatic rifles fo... Jun 23 Rockchucker44 1
Ohio Grassman photo from game camera ? (Jul '13) Jun 20 Andreaanimallover 3
Hunting Leases Jun 11 Violet Campbell 1
'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck run... May '14 Fanbase 8
•••
•••