Wolf hunting: for or against?

Wolf hunting: for or against?

There are 41 comments on the WLUC-TV Negaunee story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Wolf hunting: for or against?. In it, WLUC-TV Negaunee reports that:

The Natural Resources, Environment, and Great Lakes Committee passed Senate Bill 1350, removing wolves from the protected non-game animal list in Michigan, a stepping stone toward a wolf hunting season Read more: Local , Politics , Environment , Outdoors , Tourism , Sports , Legal , Hunting , Wolf , Wolves , Season , Senate , Bill 1350 , Passes , ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUC-TV Negaunee.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#41 Jan 3, 2014
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text> You know, I sold some of my land to a farmer and he just wiped out the trees that I had kind of thinned and nurtured over many years. That took them an afternoon. They came there with bulldozers. I Just can't imagine doing that.
I guess I should not worry about the crows. I'm sure they'll be here a long time after us.
When I was a kid, there was nothing but Mallards on the Lake. I don't know if you remember... I never...ever saw a Canada Goose. Now, I don't where the Mallards went off to, but the geese filled their place.
Anyhow, drove out Rochester way. It must have been the same day you were in Lapeer. The trees were candy-coated with ice and the sun was shining. It was quite a sight.
Enjoy the weather. I heat it's warming up tomorrow. It's going to be sunny and 1.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Major storm is coming Sunday. Up to 12 inches??

You might find this website of interest... regarding Mallards. Note- the date of the high Mallard count is Dec-13-2013.
http://www.saginawbaybirding.org/_winter14.ht...

The DNR point and Metro Beach is a good place to look for ducks if there's open water, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hunting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family: School shamed 9-year-old for wearing sh... Sun buff24seven 1
News Man shoots himself in chest with crossbow while... Dec 19 Bigbill 1
News Ronald Weaner elected president of Pennsylvania... (Feb '11) Dec '16 deweyj 5
News Annual controlled deer hunt to begin next week (Oct '08) Oct '16 Larry 5
Do hunters have gay sex in the woods ? (Jun '13) Aug '16 Mick 13
Coyote Hunting in Michigan (May '16) Jun '16 Get Out 2
Funny Hunting Accident Stories (Jun '16) Jun '16 Mortimer Durand 1
More from around the web