Man Survives Mountain Lion Attack Aft...

Man Survives Mountain Lion Attack After Rescue by Mother Bear

There are 13 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Man Survives Mountain Lion Attack After Rescue by Mother Bear. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

It was lions and bears, but no tigers for a 69-year-old Nevada man attacked by a mountain lion, but saved by a bear while hiking last Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Apr 3, 2012
what a damn fairy tale , don't believe one word

He said this wasn't the first time he'd seen the bear and its cubbies. Back in the fall and last spring the mother even let him touch one of the cubs.

"(The cub) stood up on its hind legs and put its paws up and I got to play patty-cake with it," he told the paper.

no mother of the wild will allow you to get close to her cubs ... this is the biggest load of crap , since a LIM posting

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#2 Apr 3, 2012
roboblogger day late April Fools day story,...
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my, lions and tigers and bears oh my!

(Hears someone yell there were no tigers.)

WHAT??? No tigers???
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
And then tinkerbell flew out of the brush and gave him a BJ.

(Everybody, clap your hands or she'll die...!!!)

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5 Apr 3, 2012
she died

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2012
tallyho wrote:
what a damn fairy tale , don't believe one word
He said this wasn't the first time he'd seen the bear and its cubbies. Back in the fall and last spring the mother even let him touch one of the cubs.
"(The cub) stood up on its hind legs and put its paws up and I got to play patty-cake with it," he told the paper.
no mother of the wild will allow you to get close to her cubs ... this is the biggest load of crap , since a LIM posting
I agree. One big pile of scat and BS without a litter box.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#7 Apr 3, 2012
whats not to believe guys ?
The cougar did attacked?
the bear didn't attack ?
The cub played patticake?
The bear didn't attck him after the cougar fight ?

I personally believe all of this , of course , I do figure he was on extacy though and actually at a
movie theater for children , that happened to be playing Winnie the Pooh . He probably believed he had all of that happen !

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#8 Apr 4, 2012
Sounds more like a hiker came upon a patch of mushrooms.

Saved by a bear.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Dr Stinko wrote:
And then tinkerbell flew out of the brush and gave him a BJ.
(Everybody, clap your hands or she'll die...!!!)
If he's able to get a BJ by Tinkerbell, he's got an inadequacy issue. Nice thought though....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2012
I met the same bear, she made me, um, do things, things I am not proud of. She captured me a few times in the same woods on the same path for a period of months. The cubs kinda resemble me a bit, so I pay cub support until Maury can get a DNA result. I also got attacked by the old cougar, but the bear got jealous, "bitch, get your own man!" they fought, the sow bear slapped the cougar silly. Then the bear had something to prove and went down on me and did this new move.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
I met the same bear, she made me, um, do things, things I am not proud of. She captured me a few times in the same woods on the same path for a period of months. The cubs kinda resemble me a bit, so I pay cub support until Maury can get a DNA result. I also got attacked by the old cougar, but the bear got jealous, "bitch, get your own man!" they fought, the sow bear slapped the cougar silly. Then the bear had something to prove and went down on me and did this new move.
Stop it. I can't bear it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 5, 2012
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it. I can't bear it.
Its all true I tell you! I swear on my mutant bear-children. Plus, I never told you about the aliens yet.
Elise Gingerich

Greenville, TX

#13 May 24, 2014
Oh My Goodness, I'm Getting To That Point In The Night, Here In Texas, Where The Internet, Is Starting To Make Me Laugh, Like A Mad Lady! OH MY GOD, WATCH OUT! That Toyota Truck, Is Coming OUT OF THE SCREEN, people! yikes! here kitty, Kitty! Meow! Aliens?? Mutant Bear Children?? how about a real rewind button, too?? there should be a real rewind button, for this life, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hikers beware: N.H. charges for rescue (Oct '09) Mar '15 Mr Green teef 10
News The Challenge: To hike the Florida Scenic Trail... (Feb '14) Feb '14 jimbey 1
News Explore Rocky Mountain National Park during the... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Double Duh 2
News Brunton to grow in Boulder and Wyoming (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fjallraven 1
News Fjallraven Swedish clothing and apparel comes t... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fjallraven 1
Good external battery pack? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Catherine 1
A site like facebook for hikers (Apr '13) Jul '13 blakelylaw 2
More from around the web