Police / Fire - Hawaii News

Police / Fire - Hawaii News

There are 13 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Police / Fire - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Big Island police are investigating the death of a 21-year-old Puna woman found in her home Tuesday with a gunshot wound to her head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Big John-Hawaii Kai

Kailua, HI

#1 Jul 4, 2009
There can only be one word to describe this man, Felix Thaxton, SCUM. Now let's see if our prosecutors can prosecute him without pleading out or cutting a deal. I doubt it, but one can dream.
Then what

Mililani, HI

#2 Jul 4, 2009
Can you say really, look at yourself first!
Big John-Hawaii Kai wrote:
There can only be one word to describe this man, Felix Thaxton, SCUM. Now let's see if our prosecutors can prosecute him without pleading out or cutting a deal. I doubt it, but one can dream.
Spyder

Wahiawa, HI

#3 Jul 7, 2009
According to the news I've read on this, he bragged to her that he had, at least, two other girls under 18 whoring for him. One is 17, the other 13.

So, "Then what", unless "Big John-Hawaii Kai" is doing the same thing, then Felix Thaxton really is scum and you are standing-up for a pimp and a child-raper.

From what I found on Thaxton, he is originally from New Orleans and he's been in Hawaii since the mid-eighties. Divorced twice in about five years, with the second wife filing domestic abuse charges against him.

This guy is a total scumbag and Hawaii would be safer and better-off with him locked-away forever.
tcWaipahuparent

Mililani, HI

#4 Aug 1, 2009
you guys do not know who is that girl is, from Waipahu area Pilipino parents, who has NO control on her letting their kid on the street of Waikiki that kind of time ...very weird, she is Criminal Subject herself
She is supposed to be in Waipahu Intermidiate School, not being too
sexual attempted assalting a 46 grown-man. Do not you know what that man is? Namerunja neyo Bakatare! WAKE UP evil kid
Realist

Waianae, HI

#5 Aug 1, 2009
That guy that prostituted a child needs to be locked up.

To you tcWaipahuparent...if you are correct, then the parents need to be locked up too....and your filthy culture needs to grow up when it comes to protecting minors.

Better yet....don't complain when "some people" don't have "your people" around.
tcWaipahuparent

Mililani, HI

#6 Aug 1, 2009
you do not know whole story....protecting minors ? those who commit to sexual assault act to adult? come on ...who need to grow up? that is not the issue... check out who she is ...
omg

San Diego, CA

#7 Aug 1, 2009
tcWaipahuparent wrote:
you do not know whole story....protecting minors ? those who commit to sexual assault act to adult? come on ...who need to grow up? that is not the issue... check out who she is ...
Your friggin' comments, don't make no sense at all...are you retarded or what. Make sense in your next thread cause I dont know what the hell you are trying to say.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#8 Aug 1, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friggin' comments, don't make no sense at all...are you retarded or what. Make sense in your next thread cause I dont know what the hell you are trying to say.
I agree.
Swamp Man

Kaneohe, HI

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Spyder wrote:
According to the news I've read on this, he bragged to her that he had, at least, two other girls under 18 whoring for him. One is 17, the other 13.
So, "Then what", unless "Big John-Hawaii Kai" is doing the same thing, then Felix Thaxton really is scum and you are standing-up for a **** and a child-raper.
From what I found on Thaxton, he is originally from New Orleans and he's been in Hawaii since the mid-eighties. Divorced twice in about five years, with the second wife filing domestic abuse charges against him.
This guy is a total scumbag and Hawaii would be safer and better-off with him locked-away forever.
Sounds like your typical New Orleans rughead. Thugg, wanna be p_i_m_p, wife beater. That's why he's in Hawaii, he's probably running from a murder or some kind of violent crime.
English Teacher

Kaneohe, HI

#10 Aug 2, 2009
tcWaipahuparent wrote:
you guys do not know who is that girl is, from Waipahu area Pilipino parents, who has NO control on her letting their kid on the street of Waikiki that kind of time ...very weird, she is Criminal Subject herself
She is supposed to be in Waipahu Intermidiate School, not being too
sexual attempted assalting a 46 grown-man. Do not you know what that man is? Namerunja neyo Bakatare! WAKE UP evil kid
You talk like you are from New Orleans or that's your Waipahu education talkin. I thought only educated people used computers.
tcWaipahuparent

Mililani, HI

#11 Aug 6, 2009
I do not agree with you, "English Teacher"
English Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>You talk like you are from New Orleans or that's your Waipahu education talkin. I thought only educated people used computers.
tcWaipahuparent

Mililani, HI

#12 Aug 6, 2009
then think critically, then reponse to
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Felix

Ewa Beach, HI

#13 Jun 12, 2012
Most of you people make me sick with your self righteous comments,judgemental of what you do not understand. I was accused and demonized without any chance of redemption by two by bias police officers and one drugged out teen. Sent to OCCC with know evidence to a crime and not lack of, none beause it never happened. This rubber stamp state imprisons lots of citizens with lack of evidence and even times, with druggees and other convicts accusing the innocent. I am not in jail for this crime and never will be, i raised my son as a single parent and frankly my fucking marriages is none of your fucking business. And whoever is still posting this false shit don't take this down I will seek a civil law suit against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Sympathy For Dead And Stranded Hikers And Ca... (May '16) May '16 Fa-Foxy 1
News Vancouver Island community concerned landfill m... (Mar '16) Mar '16 bad stuff 1
News Son died looking for hunting spot (Nov '09) Nov '15 mike 58
News Hiking on the Appalachian Trail in Shenandoah a... (Nov '15) Nov '15 GoHikeGo 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Sep '15) Sep '15 687tiykl 1
News President Obama's Alaska Tour Is About More Tha... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eleanor 1
News Hikers beware: N.H. charges for rescue (Oct '09) Mar '15 Mr Green teef 10
More from around the web