Kayaking and canoeing represent more ...

Kayaking and canoeing represent more than 15% of all recreational boating fatalities in the U.S.

There are 1 comment on the United States Coast Guard story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Kayaking and canoeing represent more than 15% of all recreational boating fatalities in the U.S.. In it, United States Coast Guard reports that:

In a year where overall recreational boating fatalities decreased from 710 in 2006 to 685 in 2007 the number of fatalities associated with the use of canoes/kayaks increased to 107 in 2007 as compared with 99 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at United States Coast Guard.

Yacht Charter Greece

Gurgaon, India

#1 Dec 23, 2008
Wow, I never knew that Kayaking and canoeing represent more than 15% of all recreational boating fatalities in the U.S.. That's pretty interesting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canoeing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accessibility Planning Renovation underway on A... Aug 4 Kelso 1
DrumRoll anyone? May '16 Keith Digby 1
News In 2010, over 1,800 people in canoes and kayaks... (Jun '15) Jun '15 garypuntman 1
News Rolling on the river (Apr '14) Apr '14 water 1
News Man missing after boat capsizes on Concord River (Jul '09) Jan '14 forever ur cuzz 7
News La Grange man loses life after saving grandson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Wonky 2
News 87-year-old canoes a day for each year of his life (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hyde Hitchcock 1
More from around the web