Cumberland Canoe Accident Victim Identified l WPRI.com

Full story: WPRI Providence and Rhode Island

Police are now identifying the teen killed Sunday in a canoe accident on the Blackstone River as William King IV of Cumberland.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Becca

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Praying for your family. So sorry. No words can make it better but just know that a lot of people are praying for you.
amanda taylor

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

r.i.p billy king you were a sweet heart! always remembered! your in a better place now. i still cant believe that happened!
amanda taylor

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

our prayers are with you and your family for ever. im sOo sorry! he was so innocent
jay martinelli

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

for the family of billy, our prayers go out to you and may the lord help you during this extremely hard and sad time. your family will always be in our prayers, to the father, from a father, i am sorry.
Missy

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Denise I am soooo sorry for your loss I cant even imagine what your family is going through!!!!! My heart is breaking for you..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canoeing Discussions

Search the Canoeing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rolling on the river Apr 13 water 1
Man missing after boat capsizes on Concord River (Jul '09) Jan '14 forever ur cuzz 7
La Grange man loses life after saving grandson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Wonky 2
87-year-old canoes a day for each year of his life (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hyde Hitchcock 1
Companion charged with burglary as search for b... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Missing man in canoe 1
Ely man drowns canoeing on Grass Lake (Jul '11) Jul '11 richs 2
Daughter's quick action saves mother from drown... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Dark Dreamweaver 2
•••
•••
•••