Cumberland Canoe Accident Victim Iden...

Cumberland Canoe Accident Victim Identified l WPRI.com

There are 5 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Cumberland Canoe Accident Victim Identified l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police are now identifying the teen killed Sunday in a canoe accident on the Blackstone River as William King IV of Cumberland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Becca

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Praying for your family. So sorry. No words can make it better but just know that a lot of people are praying for you.
amanda taylor

Block Island, RI

#2 Nov 10, 2008
r.i.p billy king you were a sweet heart! always remembered! your in a better place now. i still cant believe that happened!
amanda taylor

Block Island, RI

#3 Nov 10, 2008
our prayers are with you and your family for ever. im sOo sorry! he was so innocent
jay martinelli

Berlin, CT

#4 Nov 10, 2008
for the family of billy, our prayers go out to you and may the lord help you during this extremely hard and sad time. your family will always be in our prayers, to the father, from a father, i am sorry.
Missy

Providence, RI

#5 Nov 16, 2008
Denise I am soooo sorry for your loss I cant even imagine what your family is going through!!!!! My heart is breaking for you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canoeing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DrumRoll anyone? May 20 Keith Digby 1
News In 2010, over 1,800 people in canoes and kayaks... (Jun '15) Jun '15 garypuntman 1
News Rolling on the river (Apr '14) Apr '14 water 1
News Man missing after boat capsizes on Concord River (Jul '09) Jan '14 forever ur cuzz 7
News La Grange man loses life after saving grandson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Wonky 2
News 87-year-old canoes a day for each year of his life (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hyde Hitchcock 1
News Companion charged with burglary as search for b... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Missing man in canoe 1
More from around the web