BeeLine Camper
mamaJ

Fort Worth, TX

#41 Jun 16, 2012
bill wrote:
I have owned a 1965 BeeLine for 7 years now and i still have the owners manual. It is a great little camper
would you be willing to sell a copy of that owner's manual?
Carol N

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#42 Jun 18, 2012
Just got an 18ft. beeline for $350- needs work, but I can't find any plate with a vin number- anybody know where one might be located? I don't even know what year it is. All wood interior, reddish-brown sink and stove, four inch foam pieces that need replacing, tho some covers don't have mouse holes in them- they are mostly the same reddish-brown. Just going to use this as a "guest room" for grandkids, so don't need to get stove, etc. working, just electrics and toilet.
Lindsay Ostrom

Colfax, CA

#43 Aug 6, 2012
Do you still have your trailer?
we just bought one today... a Bee Line
and guess what... we live just up the hill from you.
Just curious about it.
thanks
Lindsay
Lindsay Ostrom

Colfax, CA

#44 Aug 6, 2012
Sally wrote:
For those interested, I started a Beeline Trailer group on Yahoo, so information and pix can be posted and hopefully we can increase the knowledge base on these trailers.
Do you still have this group on Yahoo?

we just got a 1964 Bee Line Trailer today and i would like more info on it.

thanks,
Lindsay
[email protected]
Rainwater

Lebanon, TN

#45 Nov 2, 2012
I have a 21 ft 1971 Bee Line. I learned a few points about the trailers history while searching for a sparewheel.
The company made trailers for frieght trucks. They epanded into camping/travel trailers. The traiers have a steel frame. Mine has fberglass insulation in 4 inch walls sort of like a house but with aluminum sheeting on the outside. Mine came with a full size gas stove, heater/AC and waterheater. The previous owner took all appliances out and put in an apartment style electric AC. I bought it for camping. I put in a 4 gallon electric water heater and a buddy heater. I made many trips to Home Depot for supplies to replace all the original water pipes. The shower was still intact as was the grey water tank underneath.
This trailer has made several trips from East Tennessee to Greensboro, GA (hunting trips). The electric brakes work well. It pulls OK but my V6 F150 is a bit short of power on a steep hill.
I was just telling my wife that I think I will sell it this month. Imay post a picture soon.
Bobby G

United States

#46 Nov 3, 2012
Rainwater wrote:
I have a 21 ft 1971 Bee Line. I learned a few points about the trailers history while searching for a sparewheel.
The company made trailers for frieght trucks. They epanded into camping/travel trailers. The traiers have a steel frame. Mine has fberglass insulation in 4 inch walls sort of like a house but with aluminum sheeting on the outside. Mine came with a full size gas stove, heater/AC and waterheater. The previous owner took all appliances out and put in an apartment style electric AC. I bought it for camping. I put in a 4 gallon electric water heater and a buddy heater. I made many trips to Home Depot for supplies to replace all the original water pipes. The shower was still intact as was the grey water tank underneath.
This trailer has made several trips from East Tennessee to Greensboro, GA (hunting trips). The electric brakes work well. It pulls OK but my V6 F150 is a bit short of power on a steep hill.
I was just telling my wife that I think I will sell it this month. Imay post a picture soon.
Did you have any success with your search for the wheel
I have looked for one also without any luck. My beeline is a 13 footer with a four hole lug wheel. Please advise me if you have found a supplier. Thank's, Bobby G
Bill Hall

Hampstead, NC

#47 Mar 5, 2013
Sally wrote:
For those interested, I started a Beeline Trailer group on Yahoo, so information and pix can be posted and hopefully we can increase the knowledge base on these trailers.
How do i get in touch. Thanks
Jason

Rutland, VT

#48 Mar 24, 2013
You all could check out the BeeLine camper group on Facebook. We all are quite active, and there are a people there that are quite knowledgeable. PLUS the original brochure is posted on that group under the pictures tab, so you could all get it for free.
Brenda

Dayton, OH

#49 Apr 14, 2013
Sally, we recently purchased a 1966 Beeline Wasp as well, we sure would love a copy of that owners manual! Please let us know what it would cost, and e-mail us a copy or send it to us, we will gladly pay the reproduction costs! We are very excited about getting our restored, and sending it out west on our July vacation!

Thanks,

Brenda and John
Sally wrote:
This past week we bought my sisters 1966 Beeline Wasp I think it's a 13 footer. It has a yellow gas stove, and sink, it was created to sleep 6 or 7 I think. The rear lower bunk sleeps 2, the front dinette 1. There is an upper bunk over the dinnette and an overhang so it might fit two, but only planning on one. The rear bunk is missing. There was minor water damage to some wood, but they fixed the leaks. I would love to see any scans of promo materials or owners manuals or have info on it at all. I am obsessed with vintage trailers all of the sudden. I found a similar one for sale online, but they didn't have much info. I particularly wonder about the weight and what people pull theirs with. Thanks!
Steve

Byhalia, MS

#50 Jun 20, 2013
I just purchased a 15 foot Bee Line Camper to restore. I know it is a model made in the sixties, just not sure what year. I have the serial number. Can anyone help me determine the exact year?
Steve

Byhalia, MS

#51 Jun 20, 2013
Carol N wrote:
Just got an 18ft. beeline for $350- needs work, but I can't find any plate with a vin number- anybody know where one might be located? I don't even know what year it is. All wood interior, reddish-brown sink and stove, four inch foam pieces that need replacing, tho some covers don't have mouse holes in them- they are mostly the same reddish-brown. Just going to use this as a "guest room" for grandkids, so don't need to get stove, etc. working, just electrics and toilet.
Hey, the vin number should be stamped on the tongue of the trailer and there should be a decal in the top wall cabinet above the sink. If no sink, look for a decal with model and vin number in the back wall of your upper cabinets. It will be stamped on the tongue. Probably starts with a D. Mine is D2-2252
Bryan

Lexington, KY

#52 Aug 13, 2013
can't find the BeeLine camper group on Facebook. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I would like to join the group. I have a 50's beeline.
William

Rome, GA

#53 Aug 23, 2013
Good evening! Any way you could make a copy of that manual and email it or snail mail it to me? I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, and be willing to pay you for your time and efforts! thanks!
William
bill wrote:
I have owned a 1965 BeeLine for 7 years now and i still have the owners manual. It is a great little camper
cathy

Arnold, MO

#54 Jul 29, 2014
I am restoring a 1964 hornet beeline. Would love info
tom

Ashburn, VA

#55 Oct 27, 2014
I have a 1975 BeeLine camper and I can't find the VIN number. Any ideas where it might be
mike

United States

#56 Apr 25, 2015
Looking for the weight of my 1971 beeline camper trailer
Twonya

United States

#57 Jul 20, 2015
We brought a 66 BeeLine wasp a couple of months ago we have redid it but don''t have a spare tire for it and don't know how to fine out the size for rim and what kind of rim it is can anybody help?twonya

Since: Nov 15

Traverse City, MI

#59 Nov 17, 2015
Sally wrote:
For those interested, I started a Beeline Trailer group on Yahoo, so information and pix can be posted and hopefully we can increase the knowledge base on these trailers.
Please help me find this Facebook page. I have a 75 20' BeeLine and I can't even find a picture of one.

Since: Nov 15

Traverse City, MI

#60 Nov 17, 2015
Twonya wrote:
We brought a 66 BeeLine wasp a couple of months ago we have redid it but don''t have a spare tire for it and don't know how to fine out the size for rim and what kind of rim it is can anybody help?twonya
Looking for any 1975 BeeLine camper info
Bob4544

Pensacola, FL

#61 Mar 20, 2016
Sally wrote:
For those interested, I started a Beeline Trailer group on Yahoo, so information and pix can be posted and hopefully we can increase the knowledge base on these trailers.
I would like to know more about your group.I have a 1955 Beeline 13 ft That I am redoing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fastest growing vintage trailer & camper gro... (Jan '07) Aug 20 Denise99 952
1961 Terry Travel Trailer Day Camper (Apr '09) Aug '17 Unpolished 38
Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer (Oct '10) Jul '17 oldcamperman 4
News Troika Outdoors Hammock brings the comfort of y... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Enter Username 1
News Bizarre Empty Tents and 5 More Strange Things Y... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harry Kari 5
Does anyone know about fireball travel trailers? (Sep '16) Sep '16 nataschafawn 1
Beginner - Needs Help Finding Where to Start (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
More from around the web