Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer

Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer

Posted in the Camping Forum

DLH

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Oct 3, 2010
I just purchased a 11" Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer,no title and the owner/rancher thinks it is a 1952. Anyone know where serial No is located. Model? You walk in and all along front is stove,ice box and sink and a closet straight ahead from outside door????
Thanks
69cardinal

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2011
That is the set up of all the short 10'-12' cardinals through the 50s and 60s! The serial number you should find on the side of the trailer about 6 inches from the door on the left side the first number is a model and number the second is the year tag in two digits mine says 69 because its a 1967 cardinal deluxe! Hope that helps!
Mary

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 13, 2014
69cardinal wrote:
That is the set up of all the short 10'-12' cardinals through the 50s and 60s! The serial number you should find on the side of the trailer about 6 inches from the door on the left side the first number is a model and number the second is the year tag in two digits mine says 69 because its a 1967 cardinal deluxe! Hope that helps!
Does your serial no. say 13 D 69 xxxx?(you wrote 1967, did you mean 1969?)
Or 14 D 69 xxxx?

My tag is not attached to my trailer. It was in a drawer. I have a Model 14 Deluxe, but the tag says 13 S 69 xxxx. Shouldn't it read 14 D 69 xxxx?

Thanks,
Mary
oldcamperman

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2017
I have a Rear door 1975 cardinal and the plate by the door is gone, any suggestions ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal Court Rules Against Boise Anti-Camping ... Sep 11 say no to drugs 4
BeeLine Camper (Aug '09) Aug 27 Geo Ewing 64
Need info on Banner Travel Trailer Madison Rea... (Jul '11) May '18 CampinMel 10
News A girl's guide to surviving some of the most ex... May '18 Why 2
News Takaka freedom camping spot may be blocked to a... (Nov '17) Nov '17 jancsi 1
1961 Terry Travel Trailer Day Camper (Apr '09) Aug '17 Unpolished 38
News Troika Outdoors Hammock brings the comfort of y... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Enter Username 1