1963 Terry Camper
Dean

Huachuca City, AZ

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I was just given a 63 Terry Camper. If you saw it you would understand why. It is close to 15'.I have no idea of the original floor plan. I do know it has a shower and toilet. It also has a sink. Other than that, I have no idea. Does anyone have idea or information on it? There is a great deal of work, it should be nice when done.
I also have no idea of the water system except it appears to have a 30 amp electrical system.
I have one more question. Would you recommend replacing all the wiring as I am going to have to gut this thing anyway.
Thank you for your time
V/R
Dean
SRB

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2014
I would definitely change out the electrical, then you KNOW what you have, wiring tends to go bad over time. It probably needs to be beefed up anyway, some old trailers can't even run a coffee maker or microwave. You can look at vintage trailer groups online and find floorplans, there is a vintage trailer group on facebook and tin can tourists on the internet who might have some in their files. If you are gutting it, you can orient it the way you want, other than water/drain, etc. lines since the holes are already there. Best of luck!
http://www.tincantourists.com/photopost/showg...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BeeLine Camper (Aug '09) Jun 21 bvarney9 63
Need info on Banner Travel Trailer Madison Rea... (Jul '11) May '18 CampinMel 10
News A girl's guide to surviving some of the most ex... May '18 Why 2
News Takaka freedom camping spot may be blocked to a... (Nov '17) Nov '17 jancsi 1
1961 Terry Travel Trailer Day Camper (Apr '09) Aug '17 Unpolished 38
Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer (Oct '10) Jul '17 oldcamperman 4
News Troika Outdoors Hammock brings the comfort of y... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Enter Username 1