New family owned business building Sm...

New family owned business building Small Ass Campers

There are 3 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Sep 17, 2014, titled New family owned business building Small Ass Campers. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

If you love to camp but don't want to rough it in a tent you may want to consider a custom made trailer built right here in North Las Vegas. It's a family owned business, the dream of Michael Smith who built his first camper for himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

tinytim

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 19, 2014
Very cool campers LOVE the name SMALL ASS CAMPERS LOL
Sara P

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Sep 20, 2014
He looks like one of the guys from Duck Dynasty lol maybe a Camper Dynasty is on the way haha. Cool name! SMALL ASS CAMPERS get name for teardrop trailers especially in Las Vegas
Thomas

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2014
Great name! I went down to the factory and talked with mike. He is a really cool guy! Really knows about trailers. And yes Sara he looks like the guys from Duck Dynasty haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BeeLine Camper (Aug '09) Jun 21 bvarney9 63
Need info on Banner Travel Trailer Madison Rea... (Jul '11) May '18 CampinMel 10
News A girl's guide to surviving some of the most ex... May '18 Why 2
News Takaka freedom camping spot may be blocked to a... (Nov '17) Nov '17 jancsi 1
1961 Terry Travel Trailer Day Camper (Apr '09) Aug '17 Unpolished 38
Vintage Cardinal Travel Trailer (Oct '10) Jul '17 oldcamperman 4
News Troika Outdoors Hammock brings the comfort of y... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Enter Username 1