Groups continue to fight over access ...

Groups continue to fight over access on Upper Chattooga River

There are 1 comment on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 17, 2011, titled Groups continue to fight over access on Upper Chattooga River. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Alternative 12 and the environmental assessment can be e-mailed to: [email protected] Hard copy letters can be mailed to: Comments on the Upper Chattooga EA, c/o USDA Forest Service Supervisor's Office, 4931 Broad River Road, Columbia, SC 29212.To view the environmental assessment, visit ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

Grant Mcbee

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 17, 2011
I can not ride my mountain bike along the upper Chattooga, nor can I put any motorized boat on the River.
The kayak lobby has to get over themselves and realize they do not deserve preferential treatment over other visitors.

Only through excessive whining have the boating brats made it this far. They should not have been granted ANY access above 28 and should be made to pay for the costs associated with the ridiculous 'study'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GRDA Leaving Lake Levels Higher Through Labor D... Sep 26 A L Nusser 1
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... May '16 SWAT practices there 1
News Hundreds gather for funeral of Putnam deputy wh... (Apr '16) Apr '16 theobservers 1
More from around the web