Charges are all wrong

Full story: Lake County Record-Bee

My writing this letter is in the hopes that sailors in California might become aware of a fatal boating accident and the subsequent prosecution of a sailboat skipper in Lake County, California.

Comments (Page 41)

Showing posts 801 - 820 of822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Captain Rory Kremer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008
Jul 9, 2009
 
Dina Zotti wrote:
Rory used to brag about cruising the Monkey Pod and later the Santa Rosa Inn for gay pickups.
The straights used to hang at the Washoe House.
Zotti, Come talk your shit to my face in Monterey.
In the meantime to all of my fellow sailors, avoid Lake County...dont spend your vacation/recreation dollars there until Perdock is indicted.
MIA

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1010
Jul 9, 2009
 
imho cornflake,
What was that remark you made about me and the posters that were pro prosecuting Perdock being like Jesus?
Again, how much do you make per year?
MIA

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1018
Jul 17, 2009
 
Captain Rory Kremer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zotti, Come talk your **** to my face in Monterey.
In the meantime to all of my fellow sailors, avoid Lake County...dont spend your vacation/recreation dollars there until Perdock is indicted.
Capt RK,
That post is a rube for the LCSO, and a chucklehead that goes by "Wow" on these posts.
THe people of Clear Lake are great people, but it is the LCSO corrupt who must go. There aren't that many of the corrupt, but they are the tail that wags the dog.
what

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1021
Sep 28, 2010
 
crazy
Provocateur

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1022
Sep 29, 2010
 
Pirate Girl wrote
1) If it turns out that he was involved in any official impropriety/cover-up, he could be prosecuted federally for obstruction of justice, or more specifically, obstruction of a criminal investigation. See Title 18, sections 1510 & 1511 of the United States Code.

2) He has testified under oath in both the criminal case and the civil case. If he perjured himself, he could be prosecuted for perjury. See Penal Code section 118.

3) If others were involved with him in a frame-up / cover-up, they could be prosecuted for conspiracy to obstruct justice. See Penal Code section 182(a)(2).

If he has committed any of these crimes, they are on-going crimes, and they would not be barred by any statute of limiations.

THE STRANGE CASE OF BISMARCK DINIUS
http://tinyurl.com/l79kx8
http://justicefordinius.home.comcast.net/~jus ...

ABC 7 BAY AREA NEWS
http://iteamblog.abc7news.com/2009/07/innocen ...

LATITUDE 38
http://www.latitude38.com/index.html

SAILING ANARCHY
http://sailinganarchy.com

FACEBOOK SUPPORT DINIUS - EXPOSE PERDOCK
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Clear ...

FACEBOOK GET RUSSELL PERDOCK
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.ph
Procockbite

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1023
Sep 29, 2010
 
Facts are that Dinius is a habitual drunk with priors and was at the helm while legally intoxicated running without lights or lookout. The sailboat owner was even more intoxicated as he tried to direct the movement of the boat. They both share culpability in the death of Lynn Thornton. A jury of defense conspiracy shill smatterings saw fit to let the two perps walk in their hate for law enforcement. SHAME
Facts

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1024
Sep 29, 2010
 
Correction: Mr. Dinius had one prior TEN year ago. Lights were ON, reported by several witnesses. The speeding Baja was the one culpable for Lynn's avoidable death.
Procockbite

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1025
Sep 29, 2010
 
The fact that a jury of defense conspiracy shill smatterings let the sailboat drunks off of BUI charges shows how shameful the whole event was and the law enforcement hating mentality of smats.
vendetta

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1026
Sep 29, 2010
 
Vendetta's are never a good thing. Although I understand that someone wants to force a reckoning on the loss of a loved one, mean spirited slash and burn tactics are uncalled for.
This has gone on long enough.
Karma will come calling upon those with a mean, vengeful heart.
Procockbite

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1027
Sep 29, 2010
 
The smats have to live with themselves and their screwed up decisions, esp those of the jury.
vendettas r wrong

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1028
Sep 29, 2010
 
I have the feeling that if the sailboat crew family and friends had it their way they would ruin the lives of as many Lake County people as they could.
Come to think about it, that is what they are doing.
This was an ACCIDENT folks. No premeditation, no intent.
I am absolutely sure that the power boat did not intend to hit that sailboat.
I am absolutely sure that the sailboat did not want to be hit.
ACCIDENT, pure and simple.
ten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1029
Sep 29, 2010
 
Procockbite wrote:
Facts are that Dinius is a habitual drunk with priors and was at the helm while legally intoxicated running without lights or lookout. The sailboat owner was even more intoxicated as he tried to direct the movement of the boat. They both share culpability in the death of Lynn Thornton. A jury of defense conspiracy shill smatterings saw fit to let the two perps walk in their hate for law enforcement. SHAME
yes the boat owner (weber) and dinius are both at fault along with perdock. they needed to be all charged with man sluaghter
pot head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1030
Sep 29, 2010
 
slaughter? You are wrong about the spelling also.
legal beagle

Clearlake Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1031
Sep 29, 2010
 
Facts wrote:
Correction: Mr. Dinius had one prior TEN year ago. Lights were ON, reported by several witnesses. The speeding Baja was the one culpable for Lynn's avoidable death.
So you are saying that the speedboat was TRYING to hit the sailboat? Nonsensical.
You can make a case for excessive speed by the speedboat, but a murder charge? Again, nonsensical. Involuntary manslaughter at the most, and even then it is a stretch. Stargazing sailboaters with lights out comes into play as well. If the sailboat lights were not on, someone else must share the blame. Inconclusive evidence, dumb jury.
It was an accident, pure and simple.
Facts

Fort Dodge, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1032
Sep 29, 2010
 
Wow....don't put words in my mouth

NEVER said the speedboat was "trying" to hit the sailboat.

NEVER said the word "murder".

Those were YOUR words.

Apparent comprehension problems.
Procockbite

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1033
Sep 29, 2010
 
Your ISP says it all about your character.
Provocateur

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1034
Sep 29, 2010
 
The reason we have perverts like chester and killers like Edmonds and Perdock is the fault of an inept and corrupt LC LE. 16 years is enough.
ten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1035
Sep 29, 2010
 
legal beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the speedboat was TRYING to hit the sailboat? Nonsensical.
You can make a case for excessive speed by the speedboat, but a murder charge? Again, nonsensical. Involuntary manslaughter at the most, and even then it is a stretch. Stargazing sailboaters with lights out comes into play as well. If the sailboat lights were not on, someone else must share the blame. Inconclusive evidence, dumb jury.
It was an accident, pure and simple.
owner of the sailboat is responsible for manslaughter also. he could have just left it tied up for the night considering the condition of his friends and himself.
pot head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1036
Sep 29, 2010
 
Perdock had 10' forward visibility. Perdock said he was going 50+ mph, Perdock wasn't wearing his glasses.Perdock endangered the lives of anyone on the lake plus his under age passenger. If you ask her if she would ride with Perdock under the same circumstances again, Even with her parents permission I bet she wouldn't go.
Provocateur

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1037
Sep 29, 2010
 
This is exactly why Hoppy and the rest of the mob are toast. Liars supported by liars, protecting killers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boating Discussions

Search the Boating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 Injured In Catalina Boating Accident Feb '14 cdcypress 9
Man indicted in 2010 fatal Tybee Island boating... Oct '13 Concerned 1
State proposes boating regulation changes Oct '13 Jewel 1
Marine Unit wrapping up another busy season (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bea 1
When out on the water, know the boating 'rules ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 MARC 1
Capital's Boat Club: The new hangout? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1
Worries abound as water levels dip to historic ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nature 1
•••
•••
•••