Boat collision in Lake Havasu injures...

Boat collision in Lake Havasu injures 6 people

There are 51 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Boat collision in Lake Havasu injures 6 people. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Several people were injured in a serious boating accident at Lake Havasu, near California Cove in Needles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shockwaves suck

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2010
I didn't know a shockwave could do 50MPH...unless it was towed behind a truck....
River guy

Upland, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Gee lets see........Friday night on the river, 10PM and 6 people packed into a 21 foot ski boat. Alcohol involved? Nah, they were probably just fishing for catfish.
bill

Bullhead City, AZ

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Lake havasu is 25 miles down river from Needles. 10:30 at night very little moon @ 50 mph not very smart. I feel very sorry for the passengers in the boat. All boat drivers ARE responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all their passengers at all time Whether your are at fault or not the operator is still responsible for the passengers safety.
asdf

Santa Monica, CA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
I bet the boat doesn't float anymore.
FarmKid

Visalia, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Alcohol is always involved at Lake Havasu.
WEST

Monterey Park, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Bunch of douche bags i bet
WEST

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Apr 19, 2010
D O U C H E S
Jack Daniel

Riverside, CA

#10 Apr 19, 2010
Hey a couple mooooore shotz and we wood have bin alright.
Insane

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 20, 2010
I bet they were drunk
Lucifer

Montgomery, AL

#12 Apr 20, 2010
And no boaters safety course - insurance won't pay up on this one!
Patrick

Whittier, CA

#14 Apr 20, 2010
Bye bye boat :D
RanchoSider

Pasadena, CA

#15 Apr 20, 2010
Wow.. is the Daily Bulletin finaly doing its job on filtering the trash comments?
havasu boater

Montclair, CA

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Wow....I play in havasu all the time on my boat..and night boating out there is the best its beautiful!! but doing about 50 toward the shore...just plain stupid!!
Captain Hook

Hesperia, CA

#17 Apr 20, 2010
50MPH at 10:30 in the dark.....seriously??

They were 50' from the shore and they had to peel them out from under the dash.

Gitrdone!!
H20cop

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Fool had no business operateing that small of a boat glad it wasn't bigger with real power everyone would be dead hope he was drunk if not he is real stupid
avid boater

El Monte, CA

#19 Apr 20, 2010
this is the type of irresponsible stupidity that gives all boaters a bad rap. I know I don't know the entire story, but my jumping to a conclusion is that the guy was drunk and nearly killed his friends / family.

Wake up people, for your own sake wake up.
Boltdude

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2010
Good thing his dunbass didn't have more power he maybe would have killed everyone good thing it was a cheap hull
Daughter of McCarthy

Baldwin Park, CA

#21 Apr 20, 2010
know what s. happens dont judge you dont know the whole story. People need to mind there own business it didnt happen to you so stay the f. out of it. You cant say anything to anyone till it happens to you if you have a problem with this keep it to yourself.
Daughter of McCarthy

Baldwin Park, CA

#22 Apr 20, 2010
And you know what everyone f. up in life and it was a big one so stay outa it im sure noone on her is innocent of doing something stupid in there life.
LMFAO

Upland, CA

#23 Apr 20, 2010
Give a white man beer and a motorboat and see what happens!!! Bet the fish and ducks gotta good laugh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug 6 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... May '16 SWAT practices there 1
News Hundreds gather for funeral of Putnam deputy wh... Apr '16 theobservers 1
News Get a life - jacket (Jul '10) Feb '16 Fart news 16
More from around the web