A look at the 10 best fishing product...

A look at the 10 best fishing products of the last 75 years

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 1, 2009, titled A look at the 10 best fishing products of the last 75 years. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Last year, the American Sportfishing Association, the voice for the sportfishing industry, celebrated its 75th anniversary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Dirk Diggler

Albany, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Left off the list, Berkely Power Bait
dascrmntn

Albany, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Dirk Diggler wrote:
Left off the list, Berkely Power Bait
And canned corn for da carp.
dale r

Parrish, FL

#3 Oct 27, 2009
great fish & bait odor removing product www.naturesfresh.net
Just Maybe

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Nov 20, 2009
Its rather hard to take the word of someone who lists the Zebco/Ugly Stick combo as two of the top ten.
farmer boy

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Nov 20, 2009
I'd say it had to be over 45 years ago that my dad bought a ABU Garcia reel. It was a push button reel but the button is actually a disc at the front of the reel, kind of hard to explain. I still have it and use it. I've never seen a reel made this well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GRDA Leaving Lake Levels Higher Through Labor D... Feb 8 Lift 2
News Missing Woman's Family Seeks Answers, Launch Se... (Jul '10) Dec '16 King 112
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... (May '16) May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... (May '16) May '16 SWAT practices there 1
More from around the web