Lake Monticello Volunteers Stress Boating Safety

The unofficial kickoff to summer means boaters are hitting the water for the first time this season, and safety patrols are speaking out about potential dangers. Full Story
ummm

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 26, 2013
that lake aint big enough to be dangerous. the boats cant even get up to dangerous speeds. ok lake monticello board, quit trying to pretend like you have some big fancy lake....because you dont.
smdh

Ruckersville, VA

#2 May 27, 2013
there's turds floating in that lake
MtnBikersAndHike rs

Charlottesville, VA

#3 May 27, 2013
Lol. 'Boating' at lake Monticello is like 'hiking' in Lee park.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 27, 2013
Lake? I thought it was a pond. Boating? Must be some small boats. Either way your always gonna find some old fat white guys wanting to control everything you do under the guise of looking out for your safety.
Dawn Hultslander DeBoskey

Central, SC

#5 May 28, 2013
Hi Kristin.

How wonderful meeting you on the lake on Sunday! We so enjoyed your piece on boat safety. Stephanie loved seeing herself on the news.. Thanks again for a great piece. We wish you the greatest success. The DeBoskey Family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man drowns during boating accident Aug '14 Concerned 1
Man hurt in Lake Mahopac boating accident remai... (Jul '09) Aug '14 james hosford 11
Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks Jun '14 really 7
Charged sailing coach taught in Hamilton May '14 string him up 1
Uber brings water taxis to Muskoka for Victoria... May '14 Eric 1
3 Injured In Catalina Boating Accident (Jan '14) Feb '14 cdcypress 9
Man indicted in 2010 fatal Tybee Island boating... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Concerned 1

Boating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE