DWR replaces docks at afterbay boat l...

DWR replaces docks at afterbay boat launch sites

There are 3 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Jul 9, 2010, titled DWR replaces docks at afterbay boat launch sites. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

People boating on the Thermalito Afterbay now have new docks to tie or board their boats, thanks to the state Department of Water Resources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

James in Loma Rica

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Maybe they could send the old docks down to the Tisdale boat ramp where they still haven't installed them.
IHATEGREEN

AOL

#2 Jul 9, 2010
If they are putting in new docks,why are the Fish Nazi's at Fish and Game taking away OUR water?Who controls the Afterbay,Fish and Game or Water Resources?If it is Water Resouces,it is time to tell Fish and Game to leave us alone!Fish and Game is a state agency that needs to be abolished,they have too much power and we have no say so.
deer hunter

Chico, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2010
IHATEGREEN wrote:
If they are putting in new docks,why are the Fish Nazi's at Fish and Game taking away OUR water?Who controls the Afterbay,Fish and Game or Water Resources?If it is Water Resouces,it is time to tell Fish and Game to leave us alone!Fish and Game is a state agency that needs to be abolished,they have too much power and we have no say so.
dude.....relax....sheesh. The water is 1-under contract to sell, and 2-keep those little fishies happy and the green freaks happy. one reason the dam was put in was to sell water voted on and passed by the people years ago. it is water resources that controls the water. farmers get their cuts too.

lastly, if fish and game wasn't around...the poaching would out of this world. I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I am glad they are around to keep some morons in check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug 6 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... May '16 SWAT practices there 1
News Hundreds gather for funeral of Putnam deputy wh... Apr '16 theobservers 1
News Get a life - jacket (Jul '10) Feb '16 Fart news 16
More from around the web