Steve Carson's "Outdoors": Striper fi...

Steve Carson's "Outdoors": Striper fishing heating up on Sacram...

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Steve Carson's "Outdoors": Striper fishing heating up on Sacram.... In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Anglers chasing striped bass on the Sacramento River usually consider April to be "prime time." Accordingly, a group of anglers headed out with local guide Kevin Brock early this week, on a striper hunting excursion out of Lovey's Landing near Meridian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Did they plant any trout this week?

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2010
I just read the DFG planting scedule and the law has changed!It looks like Deer Creek and Butte Creek nwill no longer be planted with fish!The tree huggers have sued because they think the hatchery fish are eating native species like frogs and such.No fish plants in either Deer Creek or Butte Creek near Butte Meadows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphin retrieves Miami Heat dancer's phone fro... Oct 5 DILF 8
News Get a life - jacket (Jul '10) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News Third annual Dragon Boat Festival held at the S... Jun '15 here and there 1
News Halton paramedic honoured for bravery in harbou... May '15 lots still not done 1
News It floats! Students battling for cardboard boat... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Terry 1
News Lake vacation offers a change close to home (Aug '08) Mar '15 walkerwilliam 4
News Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks (Jun '14) Nov '14 anonymous 8
More from around the web