Deadly boat accident, Richmond woman killed in deadly boating accid...

Full story: WTVR

One person is dead and nine others had to be rescued after a boating accident in the Rappahannock River Monday evening.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 124 of124
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sandy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Lisa, don't play dumb! You know exactly what is going on and you are enjoying every minute of it. I have received a word of knowledge from the Lord & he has told me that in order for your buddy to receive mercy, his little friends must behave. It is not nice to be cruel. So spread the word.....Amen!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Abby wrote:
My gosh, the boat was loaded to the gills with children.
What's your point? If anybody's got to be killed in an "accident", it might as well be kids because they haven't had a chance to consume too much fuel or other non-renewable resources yet. Think of the ecological advantages that would occur if it was kids killed in an accident over those who are much older. Thinking it out, you'd not even save a tree if a person accidently killed a 90 year old, but they'd save a whole forest and a gulf of mexico full of oil if it was a 9 year old.
Krista

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

She wass my teacher last year!! Why her
Prima facie

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

dolphin wrote:
chesterfield should shut their pie hole.all information is not in yet.of all the comments that i have read,only two of you think that you are above all!i think that beth of va.beach has the attitude that we should follow.i have been on the water almost of my life and anything can happen on an instant.lets wait for the final investigation before any,anyone can pass judgement.I feel for all of the suvivors!
Tests showed that Nixon's blood-alcohol level was 0.14 percent, or nearly twice the 0.08 percent limit that establishes criminality when operating a vehicle or boat, according to court documents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 124 of124
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boating Discussions

Search the Boating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 Injured In Catalina Boating Accident Feb '14 cdcypress 9
Man indicted in 2010 fatal Tybee Island boating... Oct '13 Concerned 1
State proposes boating regulation changes Oct '13 Jewel 1
Marine Unit wrapping up another busy season (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bea 1
When out on the water, know the boating 'rules ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 MARC 1
Capital's Boat Club: The new hangout? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1
Worries abound as water levels dip to historic ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nature 1
•••
•••