Deadly boat accident, Richmond woman ...

Deadly boat accident, Richmond woman killed in deadly boating accid...

There are 124 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Deadly boat accident, Richmond woman killed in deadly boating accid.... In it, WTVR reports that:

One person is dead and nine others had to be rescued after a boating accident in the Rappahannock River Monday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Richmond, VA

#123 Jul 12, 2010
Lisa, don't play dumb! You know exactly what is going on and you are enjoying every minute of it. I have received a word of knowledge from the Lord & he has told me that in order for your buddy to receive mercy, his little friends must behave. It is not nice to be cruel. So spread the word.....Amen!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

#124 Jul 13, 2010
Abby wrote:
My gosh, the boat was loaded to the gills with children.
What's your point? If anybody's got to be killed in an "accident", it might as well be kids because they haven't had a chance to consume too much fuel or other non-renewable resources yet. Think of the ecological advantages that would occur if it was kids killed in an accident over those who are much older. Thinking it out, you'd not even save a tree if a person accidently killed a 90 year old, but they'd save a whole forest and a gulf of mexico full of oil if it was a 9 year old.

Richmond, VA

#125 Jul 13, 2010
She wass my teacher last year!! Why her
Prima facie

Richmond, VA

#126 Aug 19, 2010
dolphin wrote:
chesterfield should shut their pie hole.all information is not in yet.of all the comments that i have read,only two of you think that you are above all!i think that beth of va.beach has the attitude that we should follow.i have been on the water almost of my life and anything can happen on an instant.lets wait for the final investigation before any,anyone can pass judgement.I feel for all of the suvivors!
Tests showed that Nixon's blood-alcohol level was 0.14 percent, or nearly twice the 0.08 percent limit that establishes criminality when operating a vehicle or boat, according to court documents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphin retrieves Miami Heat dancer's phone fro... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 7
News Get a life - jacket (Jul '10) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News Third annual Dragon Boat Festival held at the S... Jun '15 here and there 1
News Halton paramedic honoured for bravery in harbou... May '15 lots still not done 1
News It floats! Students battling for cardboard boat... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Terry 1
News Lake vacation offers a change close to home (Aug '08) Mar '15 walkerwilliam 4
News Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks (Jun '14) Nov '14 anonymous 8
More from around the web