Jacob Swanson - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News

Jacob Swanson - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News

There are 7 comments on the Fort Bragg Advocate-News story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Jacob Swanson - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News. In it, Fort Bragg Advocate-News reports that:

Jacob Gregory Swanson left us on Aug. 17, 2009. He was born on May 11, 1983 and raised in Fort Bragg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Bragg Advocate-News.

rest in peace

Fairfax, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Anon, since Jacob is now gone it appears that you came to topix to hurt his family and friends, all of whom are already devastated to the point of agony. You, Anon, are a repulsive waste of skin.
gratatude

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2009
rest in peace wrote:
Anon, since Jacob is now gone it appears that you came to topix to hurt his family and friends, all of whom are already devastated to the point of agony. You, Anon, are a repulsive waste of skin.
Rest in Peace,
Thank you for saying that I reported Anon as abusive and am so glad that it was removed.
There is no room or reason for that kind of hate or hurt.
so sad

Oakland, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2009
i feel for this family.. hope all gets better.. god bless you guys in this time of pain.
just me

Fairfax, CA

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Really wrote:
I am really hurt by the F.B. community....Really how can you use "Hero" and murder in the same sentence... The service is leading everyone to believe that murdering someone is ok because our community will back them. It really just makes me sick.
So what about all the others out their should we start a support group for Murderers?
Everyone is showing support to a devastated family, none of whom did anything wrong but will live in incomprehensible pain for years to come. If compassion and love make you sick, you have a problem. I hope Jacob's family and friends are treated with sympathy and respect, they are suffering and all loving souls wish them healing.
more to the story

Puyallup, WA

#11 Sep 1, 2009
Soooo/Really - it's so easy to sit back behind your computer and point fingers - but there is more to the story than what is "out there" - so before you start spreading vicious rumors, wait and see what the truth is. The investigation is not over yet - they haven't even listed an official cause of death yet for Jacob.
Sid

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Sep 7, 2009
Just learned of the tradgedy. Words cannot express the sorrow felt for all family and friends affected by this. My deepest sympathy to ALL. Sid B
in the loop

Berkeley, CA

#14 Sep 25, 2009
The investigation will take many months to complete. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It was a total rush to judgement and there will be much more to come. There is SO much more to the story than the public knows, but they will. Guaranteed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese New Year on a Yacht Feb 4 blwang 2
News Upgrade provides better access to lake (Aug '17) Aug '17 Water 1
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
News Who is James Jett? (Sep '08) May '17 anonymous 76
News GRDA Leaving Lake Levels Higher Through Labor D... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Lift 2
News Missing Woman's Family Seeks Answers, Launch Se... (Jul '10) Dec '16 King 112
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Steverino 69
More from around the web