Two people killed in boating accident on Englebright Lake

Sep 15, 2012 Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper

A collision of a ski boat and another power boat on Englebright Lake about 7 p.m. Saturday has left two people dead and another two transported to the hospital with injuries, according to Yuba County Sheriff's Department Lt.

Full Story
Judie Roesel Mueller

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Those killed and injured by this drunken fool lives were destroyed so this idiot could be drunk. May he live with the hell of what he has caused so many people who loved the ones he CHOSE to destroy. Those killed will be greatly missed and were so loved by all my family. Killing a 12 yr old who will never have the chance to grow up and her mother who will never be able to raise her 2 surving son. and a husband lying critically injured in a neuro critical care unit who may not survive but is on life support. ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD!!
Any Nonymous

Nevada City, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
The twelve year old girl was one of my friends. She was sweet and loved animals. She would have had a wonderful life ahead of her, but thanks to that idiot, she's gone. Her mother was a sweet, wonderful woman who will never witness her sons' graduations from high school and college. This accident has taught me that petty things really don't matter, and that life can end in the blink of an eye. I still can't believe this happened to them. The girl's oldest brother is at college, and her other brother is in high school. The high-school age brother was luckily not with them on the boat when the horrible accident happened. The father and the two sons will probably never recover from this. I hope the man who was driving the other boat feels remorse for his actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks (Jun '14) Nov 24 anonymous 8
Jury selection under way for Dinius trial (Jul '09) Oct '14 oldsealawyer 235
Dog Eats Nasty Toad, Gets 'Mouth-to-Snout' CPR Oct '14 Mitt s Santorum S... 1
Man drowns during boating accident Aug '14 Concerned 1
Man hurt in Lake Mahopac boating accident remai... (Jul '09) Aug '14 james hosford 11
Charged sailing coach taught in Hamilton (May '14) May '14 string him up 1
Uber brings water taxis to Muskoka for Victoria... (May '14) May '14 Eric 1
More from around the web